Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Talkin Shit!! You All Suck!!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/37192-talkin-shit-you-all-suck.html)

Ron P 11-20-2002 04:09 PM

Shane, Jesse, I don't really think anyone on this board gives a **** about your personal problems. Take it somewhere else where people care. Cause it sure ain't here.

ssherman 11-20-2002 04:10 PM

Post away tuff guy:D

this will be my last comment on this

Sorry this clown has taken from our fun again.

Oh sooner or later he will grow up (or not)

cigarette1 11-20-2002 04:45 PM

Originally posted by D_Casten
SCORPIO (October 23-November 21)

You are sharp, a quick thinker and good at puzzles. However, those are your only good points. You have an insatiable curiosity and a strong desire to try new things, probably because your life is a **** hole in the middle of nowhere - a one-horse-town with no horse. You should become a stunt performer with no helmet or try bungee jumping with the cord tied around your neck. Your romance life is not looking good either. You should dump your girlfriend before she dumps you later in the month.

Excellent reply ...... you are one of my heros :D

I thing I'll save that one for later :cool:

Shane 11-20-2002 05:01 PM

Originally posted by ssherman
I was really feeling down the other day and then i read the post of another board member (no names but he knows) and i realized that my life doesnt suck nearly as bad as someone who looks forward to snow and calls himself a boater that has to be the ultimate oxymoron (no offense to those in snow regions):p :p :p
Hey RonP,

Here is where it started on page 2! Note the quote. I need to defend my person when my integrity, reputation and sincerity are questioned. Note how accusations and attacks were made toward me, I answered them with truthful replies. I guess the truth hurts. I am sure that if someone did the same to you, you would just let it ride right? And if you don't give a ****, don't read it.

HyperBaja 11-20-2002 05:02 PM

Originally posted by tunastinky
THIS IS SO FUNNY LET THIS THREAD RUN LONGER THEN THE APACHE THREAD
I thought about that when i first read it. Its the right stuff to beat the apache thread.....

Shane 11-20-2002 05:04 PM

First you come out with this:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was really feeling down the other day and then i read the post of another board member (no names but he knows) and i realized that my life doesnt suck nearly as bad as someone who looks forward to snow and calls himself a boater that has to be the ultimate oxymoron (no offense to those in snow regions)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Then you are stupid enough to follow up with this...

Post away tuff guy:D

Sorry this clown has taken from our fun again.

Having a war of words with an unarmed individual is to much fun!:D

ssherman 11-20-2002 05:12 PM

Originally posted by Shane
Hey RonP,

Here is where it started on page 2! Note the quote. I need to defend my person when my integrity, reputation and sincerity are questioned. Note how accusations and attacks were made toward me, I answered them with truthful replies. I guess the truth hurts. I am sure that if someone did the same to you, you would just let it ride right? And if you don't give a ****, don't read it.

Can some one please point out where Shane's name is mentioned in the original qoute, Oh wait a minute he ASSUMED I was speaking of him.

Confidence 101
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Shane 11-20-2002 05:17 PM

\

Shane 11-20-2002 05:18 PM

Can some one please point out where Shane's name is mentioned in the original qoute, Oh wait a minute he ASSUMED I was speaking of him.

Confidence 101
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Oaky...so WHO WERE you talking about?

Flyinbrian 11-20-2002 05:24 PM

1 Attachment(s)