Talkin Shit!! You All Suck!!! >

Talkin ****!! You All Suck!!!

Notices

Talkin ****!! You All Suck!!!

Old 11-20-2002, 07:24 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

D Casten,
You are a bleating foal, a curdled staggering mutant dwarf smeared richly with the effluvia and offal accompanying your alleged birth into this world. An insensate, blinking calf, meaningful to nobody, abandoned by the puke-drooling, giggling beasts who sired you and then killed themselves in recognition of what they had done.
Old 11-20-2002, 07:25 PM
Member #2 ....Jeeezz
Charter Member

Ohooooooooooo .... that's what I'm talkin' 'bout

Old 11-20-2002, 07:29 PM
Registered

Damn, Shane, I heard alot about this but I was not aware he liked to Fork himself , I could not make it out I saw too many stars or asterisks or somthing. If someone needs a fork I have a 9'1" PICKLE FORK....
Old 11-20-2002, 08:01 PM
Registered

· It sounds like English; it even looks like English, but I can't understand a word you're blabbering. You should offer your posting style to hospital operating theatres as a highly-effective alternative to unconsciousness-inducing medications.

If your brain matter was drive lube, there wouldn't be enough in your head to grease the door lock on my truck. I understand what you are trying to say, even though you obviously don't. You give away a lot of free advice, and only charge what it's worth. To quote Martin Luther King, Jr.: "Nothing in the world is more dangerous than a sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity."

In conclusion, go fart peas at the moon!
Old 11-20-2002, 08:36 PM
Registered

You repeated yourself!
Here are some quickies, a little more your speed.

Brains aren’t everything. In fact, in your case they’re nothing!

Don’t let your mind wander — it’s far too little to be let out on it’s own.

I’ve seen people like you before — but i had to pay admission!
Old 11-20-2002, 08:40 PM
Registered

REALLY NEED A JOB? I NEED THE LEAVES RAKED HERE IN NW INDIANA, I PAY FIVE AN HOUR AND YOU GET ONE BEER AT LUNCH, THE REST OF THE CASE IS MINE,
Old 11-20-2002, 08:41 PM
Enjoy the show
VIP Member

Shane, no harm done.

My problem is that I just couldn't possibly care less about alligations against someone I have no personal or business dealing with.

There are many things I'm passionate or curious about. This is not one of them.

I think I'll go back under my rock now.
Old 11-20-2002, 09:01 PM
Registered

Ok so King nailed you twice ....

Don't you feel just the even slightest bit embarrassed by yourself? I bet your long suffering parents do.

Go slit your wrists - it will lower your blood pressure.

At long last, you cease your sick-inducing charade of sounding like a ten-cent romance novel and revert to your true nature: sounding like a ten-dollar Ohio whore.

You continue to drift aimlessly in a sea of delusions and willful ignorance while desperately clinging to your over-active libido to give a false sense of buoyancy to your sinking mind.

You should hang your head in shame, and leave your body on it.

Last edited by D_Casten; 11-20-2002 at 10:10 PM.
Old 11-20-2002, 09:51 PM
Donzified

Packin did you start this? Maybe it's because your mother is sooo ugly she could chase a bull bog off a meat truck, make a freight train take a drit road.

Old 11-20-2002, 10:56 PM
Allan4

Okay ladies, step aside...............

Start a thread like this without my consent, I oughtta ram something large and rigid up your surgically widened brown eye Mr packer. then maybe you would not studder everytime you see a set of dog balls.

F*ckinBrian, now here is a guy who can't wipe his a$$ without smearing crap up his back, and spends most of the day drivng aimlessley thru industrial complexes in his 1975 AMX talking to his knobber.

Cig1, huh.......chump change, spends limitless hours hopelessly trying to calm uncontrolable rectum spasms brought on by the discovery that his girlfriend has three nipples, a hairy back and a 4 foot floor mounted vibrator she calls the Turantula. She also has a 7 inch long clit with pee hole on the top and lives in a Ford van.

Hyper, waiting for his balls to drop, he is rudely awakened each night when his kiddie piss boner shoots urine vertically onto the underside of the bunk bed above where his older sister, Carl, is chained to the cage surrounding her bed to help cure her addiction to burning her nipple hairs with a blowtorch. She refers to it as " radiant enhanced folicular aireola dysfuntion" and feels that the open pores left void by the flames will become infected and her ability to ass spray feces a distance of 11 feet will cease to exist. This is where the Shake and Bake and a steam roller come into the picture.

Tuna, last seen holding up traffic walking in circles, wearing assless chaps, fake fingernails and WWII edition nipple clamps, beating himself in the melon with a frying pan yelling out to see if anyone wanted to take a ride with him on his moped to "Eroticville". He also like to mainline muscle relaxers and masterbate while staring at fire engines

Risktaker, best known for having a life sized poster of Richard Simmons with a hole cut out of the a$$. He keeps it mounted (pun intended) next to his cage of shaved guinnea pigs and his Micheal Jackson scrap book and bedtime lullabies.

Plenty more where that came from boyz......

By the way, this entire thread is an absolute ball busting riot. I'm not sure where the hell you guys come up with these pictures. The best is the Ponch and John "Buttsex"...HAHAHAHAA Later.

Anyone feeling brave..........??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.