Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   OSU vs Mi (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/37193-osu-vs-mi.html)

Flyinbrian 11-23-2002 07:23 AM

OK Buckeye fans!

Here's one I was saving for the morning of the battle.
It will get your blood moving for the biggest game in college football. Hit the link below.

GO BUCKS

Also, I am with you guys on the b-ball idea. I love college b-ball, probably as much as football. It's an entirely different scene and atmosphere with the buckeye b-ball fans compared to football. Much more laid back, no cars getting over turned, or lynching of band members.
I am downright ashamed when I hear the stories opposing teams tell about their experience in Columbus. It's too bad a couple bad apples have to spoil it for the rest of us.
Hey Allan, you said earlier that Buckeye fans are arrogant. Well, your pudgy buddy Huggy's ego far outweighs 100+thousand screaming Buckeye fans in the horseshoe. That guy's picture is next to the definition of arrogance in Webster's dictionary.

GO BUCK'S

cgarrett 11-23-2002 03:37 PM

Good Game!

HyperBaja 11-23-2002 03:39 PM

YEAH, GO OSU!!!!!!!!!!!

Waterfoul 11-23-2002 03:43 PM

It was a great game. Michigan won in nearly every statistical aspect of the game, except the final score. Damn.

Oh well, the Outback Bowl isn't anything to sneeze at. January 1st games are always good.

Now, I WILL root for OSU in the National Championship game. Go Big Ten!!!!!

Nebra??? No. Oklawho??? No. It's a BIG TEN TEAM!!!!!!!

cgarrett 11-23-2002 03:49 PM

Waterfoul,

I am by no means an OSU "FAN"atic but your post about you rooting for OSU because they are a big ten team says alot about your character!
Thank You!

Good luck to your team!

Cordell

Luv-N-It 11-23-2002 05:07 PM

Originally posted by Waterfoul
It was a great game. Michigan won in nearly every statistical aspect of the game, except the final score. Damn.

Oh well, the Outback Bowl isn't anything to sneeze at. January 1st games are always good.

Now, I WILL root for OSU in the National Championship game. Go Big Ten!!!!!

Nebra??? No. Oklawho??? No. It's a BIG TEN TEAM!!!!!!!

Thanks Waterfoul. We appreciate your sincerity. To bad there are not others who are as you. HONEST!

GO BUCKS:D :) :D

WHERE IS ALL THE SMACK NOW BOYS:confused: SURE SEEMS QUIET. OH WELL, LIKE I SAID. SOMETIMES THE TRUTH HURTS:eek: I'LL ADMIT IT DOES TAKE A LITTLE "HALO" WHATEVER YOU WANT TO CALL IT TO BE 13-0. CAN'T WAIT TO READ THIS THREAD WHEN I GET TO WORK SUNDAY MORNING:) THAT WAY I CAN READ ALL THE SMACK LIKE I HAVE BEEN ALL WEEK:D HELLO IOWA FANS ARE WE REAL YET ARE NOT??????????

Allan4 11-23-2002 10:41 PM

Brian......can't argue with ya man. I call it an ego as big as Texas. But I was not ripping on Tressel, I was getting after the goofy ass fans, something you touched on as well. It's fun stuff though, and each team has some ammount of jerkoff fans. Some more than others for sure though. I have been a UC fan my entire life and I just get sick of hearing about OSU this and OSU that....but when the harwood season begins.......shhhhhhhh, gets aweful quite. Ohio State has been raggin on UC for 3 decades, that is why I get a little aggitated, especially considering they get the big chunk of state money. But, I have many good frends who are in heaven after today's game. They are big time OSU. Sure makes things fun. I wish Mich would have won, but congrats to all the OSU fans......Now, about that b-ball game..... ;) :D :D

Da Patriot 11-24-2002 08:47 AM

I know OSU that's 2 years in a row now. But can anyone tell me the all time record of this rivalry. I do belive that Uof M is up by 30 games, not much of a rivalry?? I'm not sure though, I do know that this victory must be sweet for OSU, congrats.

Lime Disease 11-24-2002 01:14 PM

The last 51 years OSU leads 25 24 2.
Was tied till yesterday.

CFD5 11-24-2002 05:27 PM

Allan4,
OSU and UC are already scheduled to play again in 2004, and about b-ball who was the last team to reach the final 4, UC or OSU? Check bucknuts.com and go to basketball. Andy Geiger, the AD for OSU tried to schedule a 4 year contract with UC in hoops. Read the quotes and see who declines. Also Bob Huggins wanted the OSU hoop job when it was open and Geiger declined an interview with Huggins because of the type of program he runs at UC. About the football game, UC played their best game of the year, OSU their worst, and you know the score. You talk about how "excited the whole city if Cinci gets whens it's b-ball time, I was at the OSU-UC game and can tell you it was the best weekend Cinci has seen in years. I work in the city including Clifton and your crazy UC b-ball games might rile about 100 or so fans on Calhoun but thats hardly the City. When was the last time you saw dopeboys in OTR carrying UC flags, cause I saw them with OSU flags and stickers on the hoopties.
About there luck, they are 13-0, if you know anything about sports, you would know that good teams always create their own luck. Even if you don't believe in that nobody is lucky enough to win 13 straight football games.
Oh-yeah, my boats still faster than yours.:D