If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
    My Boats:
    99'-32' Active Thunder (Best Revenge/ActiveThunderTodd)
    Beloit, Wi.

O.T. Boyfriend 5.0

Thought about putting this under the "Women are so......" thread, but thought I'd leave that in the Thought this was kinda' cute....

Dear Help Desk,

Last year I upgraded from Boyfriend 5.0 to Husband 1.0 and noticed that the new program began making unexpected changes to the accounting modules, limiting access to flower and jewelry applications that had operated flawlessly under Boyfriend 5.0.

In addition, Husband 1.0 uninstalled many other valuable programs, such as Romance 9.9 but installed undesirable programs such as NFL 5.0 and NBA 3.0.

Conversation 8.0 no longer runs and HouseCleaning 2.6 simply crashes the system.

I've tried running Nagging 5.3 to fix these problems, but to no avail.

Please help!

Dear Desperate,

Please keep in mind that Boyfriend 5.0 is an entertainment package, while Husband 1.0 is an operating system.

Try to enter the command: C:/I-THOUGHT-YOU-LOVED-ME and then install Tears 6.2. Husband 1.0 should then automatically run the applications: Guilty 3.0 and Flowers 7.0. But remember, overuse can cause Husband 1.0 to default to GrumpySilence 2.5, HappyHour 7.0 or Beer 6.1.

Beer 6.1 is a virus that will create "Snoring Loudly" WAV sound files. DO NOT install MotherInLaw 1.0 or reinstall another Boyfriend program. These are not supported applications and will crash Husband 1.0.

In summary, Husband 1.0 is a great program, but it does have limited memory and cannot learn new applications quickly. Consider buying additional software to improve performance.

I personally recommend HotFood 3.0 and Lingerie 5.3

--Help Desk

My Boats:
    tropical Cleveland OH
    maybe he just needs some more bandwidth(space)lol

Charter Member #319 Charter Member
    Pennsville NJ.

just like the *****....she does not even mention how good the hard drive is...

My Boats:
    1996 Wellcraft Scarab Sport & 1990 Donzi GT210
    Clearwater, Florida

My Boats:
    1978 Martini 25 foot and 30' 1986 Corsa ('old school is cool')
    Brussels, Ont. CAN. Landlocked between Lake Huron, Ontario and Erie

Platinum Member Platinum Member mcollinstn's Avatar
    My Boats:
    1991 F311SR1
    just once

I tried to zoomup your avatar but the detail went to [email protected] Please post a fullsize of it in the nekkid section.
    I see London, I see France...

My Boats:
    1997 Fountain 35 Lightning
    beaumont tx
    Funny stuff there Tracy, hope you get your system up and running!