Old 11-20-2002, 09:55 AM
DLG

Default 2005 Corvette

http://www.corvetteconti.com/Catalog...23&ItemIndex=1

Old 11-20-2002, 10:45 AM
speel chekk this fokker!
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i like the concept with the blatant ripoff of the 360 modena front end.

its better. Hopefully they improved the "interior by rubbermaid"
I've said it before i'll say it again fastastic perforamne. CHEESEY styling!!! Hopefully they got it fixxed in this edition.
Old 11-20-2002, 11:28 AM
Registered

pic on top looks loke the new nissan 350
Old 11-20-2002, 11:54 AM
Registered

Boy are they way off with that picture!! LOL!!! Every time they come out with one of these pictures they get further and further from the true look of it. I think this picture is hilarious!!

Trust me, it's not even close to that. The styling shown on that picture is so far off I cant imagine what that picture is from. Maybee they were garbage picking at the studio of early concepts they threw out, or maybee someone drew a picture of thier best guess without any idea of what it looks like and slapped a corvette logo on the front facia.

The front is nothing like that, the back is nothing like that, the sides are nothing like that, the roof is nothing like that, the lines are nothing like that. It's funny to me at how far off they are. This is as good as a tabloid picture, so dont draw any conclusions from that picture. Hey did you hear how President Bush was abducted by aliens...
Old 11-20-2002, 12:42 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I think this one looks like a Viper. Advantage Rob are any of these pics correct in what the car is going to look like? Do you have any pics of what the car will look like?
Attached Thumbnails 2005 Corvette-viper1.jpg  
Old 11-20-2002, 12:43 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

This looks like a Lotus
Attached Thumbnails 2005 Corvette-lotus1.jpg  
Old 11-20-2002, 12:59 PM
Registered

Those pic's might as well be scribbled in crayon by a 2 year old, just forget you ever saw them they are so far off, and no I dont have any pics, there are lots of rules against that kind of thing, and being a high profile vehicle, it's under very tight standards to keep it secret until it comes out.

The second pic is a Caddilac CIEN 2 seater V-12 concept supercar to compete with the likes of Lambo, Ferrari, but who knows if taht will ever see production. It's really cool too. Big and wide and low!

Last edited by Advantage_Rob; 11-20-2002 at 01:07 PM.
Old 11-20-2002, 01:20 PM
Registered

I think it look fine just the way it is
Old 11-20-2002, 02:44 PM

Actually that silver car shown is down in Orlando Florida at the epcot center The General Motors ride and its has the Caddillac label not Corvette. And the final evolution of the car is the new Caddy 4 door same lines and front end.
Old 11-20-2002, 03:04 PM
Blacksunshine

It must be a "Vette Thing"......I have driven a few and ridden in a few more, and I have no desire to own one. They are overpriced, understyled (for the 40+k pricetag)...and if they are so damn great....whay are there soooo many used ones for sale? I know guys who have damn near sold their left nut to get a Vette, then 5,000 miles and a year later sell it! Must be a "Vette Thing"....or I haven't been brainwashed yet.
Attached Images  

Quick Reply: 2005 Corvette

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.