If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

Thread: Bob Saccenti

Bob Saccenti

My wife and I recently purchased our first performance boat, a '36 Apache Warrior. We cannot even begin to tell you what an experience it has been to meet and deal with Bob. He is truly a class "A" person. He took the time out of his busy days to spend time with us and coach us on the boat. When we had a problem, he was there for us, always making the time. And what makes it even more surprising is that we did'nt even purchase the boat form him, it was a 1994 that we bought from a private party. But that made no diference to him, an Apache is an Apache.
    To be honest with you, we had been looking at buying a Cigarette, but we are so happy that we did not. I am sure that the personal treatment that we have received from Bob Saccenti at apache, we would not have gotten from cigarette.
    In our opinion, there is only one person that we will ever deal with now and in the future, and that person is Bob saccenti. He is and will always be the "True Apache"
    You should all do yourself a favor and see what a real person he is. You will be happy you did!!!!!!! BUY APACHE>>>>>>>>>

Platinum Member Platinum Member buckknekkid's Avatar
    My Boats:
    311 SR1, and a bunch of engines and parts
    OAKVILLE, Ontario

He da man!

My Boats:
    1989 41 Apache
    Grand Haven Mich.

Bobby S.

Bobby's the best,he and Eric have been extremly helpful in my last two purchases.He biulds awsome boats, I can't wait to see the new 41's. He is a wealth of knowledge,and is willing to share that with any one who calls.A class act !