Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
What happened on the board last night?  Threads and posts missing! >

What happened on the board last night? Threads and posts missing!

Notices

What happened on the board last night? Threads and posts missing!

Old 11-21-2002, 12:49 PM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

DUDE!!!! Your wife crashed the board with her first ever string!!!!!! Call me bro we have to catch up one of these days. (978) 985-0638

Jon
Old 11-21-2002, 01:17 PM
Uncle Toys

OK Jon, what's with that phone number. Just called it and talked to some women who doesn't know you (or possibly doesn't remember you? )

Old 11-21-2002, 02:17 PM
Registered

Received 3,018 Likes on 987 Posts

Why does the explination have to be in PM's...We're all adults here...I can handle hearing someone was being a D!ck and screwed it up for everyone else.

So what happened??!!

Straight up...who was it, what was said?? I missed it.
Old 11-21-2002, 02:28 PM
Kohldog

My guess is someone was stinkin' up the place.
Attached Images  

Old 11-21-2002, 02:39 PM
Uncle Toys

Originally posted by thisistank
Why does the explination have to be in PM's...
Tank, I agree in principle. I just thought their might be more going on than meets the eye and didn’t want to put the board gods in a bind. I’m sure it will all come out in time.

Old 11-21-2002, 03:40 PM
mrs. toys

I guess I made a great first impression

Old 11-21-2002, 03:48 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

A certain member had some inapproproate comments in the post. We have told you in the very recent past sometimes it is easier to delete an entire thread rather than edit through posts, especially when you are in a hotel on a laptop in the middle of the busiest week in Race season. Sorry that one person had to spoil it for everyone but we would not tolerate having personal attacks for no reason.

OSO
Old 11-21-2002, 03:54 PM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

See now this is why we have to monitor the board 24-7. That being so that we do not MISS ANYTHING

Toys. Obviously your hands were shaking with such in anticipation to talking to your maker that you MISS DIALED.... OR you are getting so old that going from the computer to the phone you forgot my number Guess we will have to call you TOOOLD2
Old 11-21-2002, 03:57 PM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Oh ya Toys and Mrs. Toys. Don't let the fact that Outerlimits being made on the other coast deter your looking at them. They are some SUPER nice boats. FAST and have UNREAL build quality. Worth a good look for sure. Probabably a couple around there used for sale. National Marine probably has a few that would be worth a look see. Plus if you do come out to visit your friends out this way not only should you call me so we can hit it but the Factory is only a 2 hour drive from my house I would love to go check it out. The boat that I saw at the NY city boat show was one of the best rigged boats that I have ever seen.

Jon
Old 11-21-2002, 05:48 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by OffshoreOnly
A certain member had some inapproproate comments in the post. We have told you in the very recent past sometimes it is easier to delete an entire thread rather than edit through posts, especially when you are in a hotel on a laptop in the middle of the busiest week in Race season. Sorry that one person had to spoil it for everyone but we would not tolerate having personal attacks for no reason.

OSO

cool!

Quick Reply: What happened on the board last night? Threads and posts missing!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.