Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Riddle me this.......... (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/37398-riddle-me.html)

X-Rated30 11-21-2002 03:35 PM

Originally posted by Shorgasm
You'd be amazed at the length women will go to cover there ass.....I have never in my life met a bigger liar......and I am ashamed to have known her....

Shor!!! I didn't know we had the same Ex!!!:D :D :D

CRUBOSS 11-21-2002 03:43 PM

i know exactly what you said. i got my wife into offshore racing...she got a big head , took my money and divorced me.. what a ***** , oh and a lying ***** at that

Shorgasm 11-21-2002 04:19 PM

Originally posted by Shorgasm
You'd be amazed at the length women will go to cover there ass.....I have never in my life met a bigger liar......and I am ashamed to have known her...

I believe this to be the truest and most reserved comment I have ever made......;)

Allan4 11-21-2002 10:39 PM

Well shiiiiiahhhtttt. Look who showed up. Ole' sugar tits shoregasm.......Whats up Bro!!! HAHAHAHAAA

Where the hell have you been man, poor J-L has been getting sadamized by his engine builder, I have decided that 75.7gps is not fast enough for my 24 Outlaw, so I bought a blower and well......the sun still rises in the east. So you have gone to the good side, GM that is. I have a 91 Z28 all stock besides K&N that may need a little wrenching some day. Only 55K miles, I bought it new. Get that GM running strong, J-L is the man to ask, from what he has said, his was a bad *****. Keep in touch humpo.... :D :D

Wally 11-22-2002 09:45 AM

all i can add is ........Vortec Supercharger!!! A buddy of mine has a 99 WS6 A4 convertable.....he got one of the first 10 Vortec kits made......took him 3 weekends of of working on Saturday nights for 1-2 hours to install it. If it was me i would have pulled an all nighter to get that puppy on! :D Anyway..with a borla exhaust and headers and nothing else done to the car he had it dynoed for the first time since he got it on about 3 months ago......435hp at the rear wheels!!!!! The thing is still on stock tires and rims and lights em up in 3rd gear if he hammers it!!! I gave him my hand held Garmin to see how fast he could get it once............................he came back to my house a few days later with a reading of 172mph!!!! :eek: and he said he ran out of road with it still climbing!! Next to an exotic car these TA's are the best looking cars out there right now IMHO. :D

Allan4 11-22-2002 09:01 PM

172mph!!!!!!! On the street!!!!!! Holy smokes, that is rippin' baby. May have to get me one of them there 'chargers....:D :D

Shorgasm 11-25-2002 10:09 AM

We got a couple guys on one of our other LS1 boards that are tryin to hit 200MPH with an "LS1".....N/A.too.......just intake and gearing work.......it's good for about 185 MPH now......i mean Holy Chit.......there working on keeping the thing on the ground now....:eek: should be just under 500HP that gives up the magic number.....I have run her up to about 148 and just got into 5th......ran outta of availible road......friggin 95 North traffic.....Brakes are so good at 150........:rolleyes:

satisfaction69 11-25-2002 12:12 PM

Not to sound stupid but what is the M6 and A4 lingo? Is that 6-speed man ans 4 speed auto? Just curious Ihave a 99' WS6 ramair 4-speed auto and Traction control, and a 99' 30th anniv. Ws6 Ramair with the 6-speed man. 99' is a special year they only made approx. 7800. I have #'s 1779 black Auto and the 30th anniv. is # 291

the RWHP on the Black Auto is 328hp and torque is 349 and the 30th is 336hp and 362torque. completly untouched "literally) they both have less than 3600 miles in the 3 years that I've had them.
Good luck to ya keep us posted on your progress.

Later Sat69:D :rolleyes:

BAJA WILL 11-25-2002 01:02 PM

172 mph, That is haulin azz. The fastest I have been was 150 on my ZX-6E bike. In a car I hit about 145mph in my Iroc Z, all back when I was in High School (less than 10 years ago). Your buddy is a freak, I don't think they designed the car to go that fast much less the road:D :D

Will

Wally 11-25-2002 03:30 PM

Keep it on the groud is a good description!!! He said when he passed a semi during the run the wind off the truck made the car"wiggle" on the road...he said the car was basicly floating from 150+........I've personnaly driven a 99 WS6 M6 to 150mph on the way back from FL to IL.....shifting from 5th tp 6th at 147............6th gear is a joke! the car falles flat on its face unless you have the RPM's way up there to take advantage of it! :D