Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Francoise Ducros, Who's the Moron? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/37505-francoise-ducros-whos-moron.html)

Ted G 11-25-2002 07:52 AM

Well put Steve, glad you're on our side. You know you've made a point when Cat starts name calling:( (that really is beneath you Cat). On another point: since this Francoise person is likely a Quebecer and a Francophone, she likely doesn't like her own country much either. It is the liberal mindset of appeasement and "getting along" that has allowed idiots like her into government in the first place. Canadians continue to believe that they can take care of everyone from cradle to grave, run every aspect of people's lives, and that the Secessionists in Quebec will be happy if more of them can be brought into power. Instead they have huge taxes, people who still want to secede and a huge talent drain to the south(wonder where that is??). Francoise and her gang will likely not be happy until the country is really divided and the entire economy has collapsed, then they will try to fix it by raising the GST again:mad: Every day I thank God that my Mom had the sense of adventure and left Montreal for the States. Of course by now I would likely have been down here anyway like my cousins and their families.

Airpacker 11-25-2002 08:09 AM

You Americans ever notice how our federal f up's are all french canadian. Maybe you just misunderstood her attempt at speaking English:) What really burns our asses up here is the fact that we really have no credible political party to form a national government so these freakin left wing social engineering buttwipes keep getting elected without a real fight.The friggin Liberal party dam nearly lost this country to a referrendum over Quebec seperation with their smugness and arrogance and yet they still got re elected. Believe me when I say that they sure as hell don't speak for the average Canadian.The fact that the almighty one as he thinks he is refused her resignation just shows you how out of touch with reality our MORONIC leader is.

Ted G 11-25-2002 06:55 PM

The funniest thing of all is that it was a guy with an offhsore boat that got my Mom down here in the first place. She started dating a guy from Lauderdale with a converted PT boat (yeah from WW2) and decided that the USA was the place to live. Eventually she married a working class guy form Brooklyn so I didn't get my shot at being a spoiled rich kid:D

Clay Washington 11-26-2002 03:51 PM

Update! Update! Update!

The ***** Resigned :D

pullmytrigger 11-26-2002 07:12 PM

What I think of the Liberal government here in Canada??..............dont get me started:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :mad: :mad: :mad: .....But Im with Airpacker, the right wing opposition parties keep shooting themselves in the foot and cant mount a serious challenge.
Meanwhile the Liberals just keep letting more and more third world immagrants in who will keep voting Liberal to preserve our lax immagration laws so their whole damn immeadiate family can come over here (all 35 of them) under the "family reunification act" and sponge off our system...........:mad: :mad: ..........and Im just gettin 'ROLLIN!!!!

Ted G 11-26-2002 07:29 PM

We still welcome immigrants from Canada:

C'MON DOWN!!!!!!!!

:D