Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   OT: Just some chit bouncing around in my head !!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/37625-ot-just-some-chit-bouncing-around-my-head.html)

Risk Taker 11-25-2002 01:08 PM

OT: Just some chit bouncing around in my head !!!

Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, " I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink whatever comes out"?

Who was the first one who thought that the white thing that came from a hen's butt looked edible?

Why do toasters always have a setting that burns the toast to a horrible crisp which no decent human being would eat?

Why is there a light in the fridge and not in the freezer?

If Jimmy cracks corn and no one cares, why is there a song about him?

Can a hearse carrying a corpse drive in the carpool lane?

If the professor on Gilligan's Island can make a radio out of coconut, why can't he fix a hole in a boat?

Why do people point to their wrist when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

Why does your OB-GYN leave the room when you get undressed if they are going to look up there anyway?

Why does Goofy stand erect while Pluto remains on all fours? They're both dogs!

What do you call male ballerinas?

Why is a person that handles your money called a 'Broker?'

If quizzes are quizzical, what are tests?

If a man is talking in the forest, and no woman is there to hear him, is he still wrong?

Is Disney World the only people trap operated by a mouse?

Why do the Alphabet song and Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star have the same tune?

Do illiterate people get the full effect of Alphabet Soup?

Did you ever notice that when you blow in a dog's face, he gets mad at you, but when you take him on a car ride, he sticks his head out the window?

Why is it that when someone tells you that there are over a billion stars in the universe, you believe them, but if they tell you there is wet paint somewhere, you have to touch it to make sure?

:D :D ;)

obnoxus 11-25-2002 01:10 PM

HEY,,,, MY FREEZER HAS A LIGHT IN IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

seanclong 11-25-2002 01:33 PM

My daughter points at her crotch when she needs to go potty....:p :D

What about the first person to eat an oyster? Did they say: 'Hey if I crack open this funny looking rock and find some soft, fishy smelling goo, I'll eat it'? :D

Airpacker 11-25-2002 02:03 PM

How many bearings are in a compass?

MitchStellin 11-25-2002 02:47 PM

That food thing always made me wonder. There must have been a few thousand dead people trying to eat crap that was poison. I guess if it smelled good it would be OK but what about brussel sprouts? or things you have to cook before it can be eaten? Must have been back when there were testers to eat the food first before the King so they take the poison. Anyway you still can't bet me to eat a brussel sprout.:D

mopower 11-25-2002 07:04 PM

When I was little , I liked Ham and cabbage. My mom got me to eat brussel sprouts by telling me they were little cabbages :eek:
Hey , what the hell did I know:confused: I was only a kid and look ...I can stick a whole cabbage in my mouth:D LOL

HyperBaja 11-25-2002 07:22 PM

Originally posted by MitchStellin
That food thing always made me wonder. There must have been a few thousand dead people trying to eat crap that was poison. I guess if it smelled good it would be OK but what about brussel sprouts? or things you have to cook before it can be eaten? Must have been back when there were testers to eat the food first before the King so they take the poison. Anyway you still can't bet me to eat a brussel sprout.:D
Cooked food:

People back in the day had to thaw out meat in cold weather and it ended up tasting better cooked. True fact from school (Ie, Some idiot drank beer and BS with his other personalities and wrote it down)