Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   extension boxes (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/37637-extension-boxes.html)

ClockworkOrange 11-25-2002 03:33 PM

extension boxes

1 Attachment(s)
I really need a set of used extension boxes for Bravo,s
Can anyone please help! It may sound petty but Im not paying $15 for an want ad. Have no problem donating to the site or paying someone else cash who has advertised.
Thanks for any help.
Will pay cash money.

cobra marty 11-25-2002 05:31 PM

You come to the site, post a wanted ad for parts worth $2-4,000 and can't pay the $15 for an ad.

timucin 11-25-2002 06:00 PM

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

X-Rated30 11-25-2002 06:27 PM

Originally posted by cobra marty
You come to the site, post a wanted ad for parts worth $2-4,000 and can't pay the $15 for an ad.
I see what you are saying, but it isn't like he is looking for something to go with dry sump #6's for his unlimited supercat team. These are for Bravos, and he is hunting for used ones at that. Budget boaters need love too.

Besides, he may get lucky here. I know I have friends with parts that I don't cruise the classifieds to sell for them, but if I saw it here I might put two and two together.:rolleyes:

Good luck. (And I don't say these things just because I am a Kubrick fan.)

ClockworkOrange 11-26-2002 12:22 PM

understandable

1 Attachment(s)
I do understand where you are coming from. Look at it from my angle. First off Im a registered member of scream and fly. I have a small tunnel boat and thats where Im at home. As you can see I have just come to this sight so its not like Im in here snagging good deals out from any other regular users to this forum. Maybe if you had what I was looking for you would further appreciate me being in here, giving money to your pals seems like nothing but a good thing. Last off, these extension boxes are not for me! They are for a friend who,s computer is down. Im mearly trying to do him a favor by searching for him. Not trying to get anyones pantys in a wad, Just trying to help out a friend.
I would appreciate any help.. Thanks Adam Mckeon
Jax Florida

ClockworkOrange 11-26-2002 12:26 PM

Catmando, "helping people out along the way"...
How about some help?

KaamaScarab30, I appreciate the backing, These boxes are actaully going on a 33avs, Name of the owner is James Chapman,
Boat used to be called Hot Hits out of texas. Now in FL getting major engine replacement. We are swapping the 502mags for Blown Eickert 800,s . Did the same before in his 87' 30 scarab
if you are intersted.( still has that boat also)

ClockworkOrange 11-30-2002 08:13 AM

Catmando

thanks man I appreciate it!