If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
    Platinum Member Platinum Member Steve 1's Avatar
    My Boats:
    Slippery when wet!
    Beautiful Fort Lauderdale

OT Points to ponder

1. A .44 Magnum beats four aces.

2. Psychiatrists say that one of four people are mentally ill. Check three friends. If they're OK, you're it.

3. Nothing in the known universe travels faster than a bad check.

4. A truly wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.

5. It has recently been discovered that research causes cancer in rats.

6. Always remember to pillage BEFORE you burn.

7. Given an open-book exam, you will forget your book; if a take-home test, you will forget where you live.

8. The trouble with doing something right the first time is that nobody appreciates how difficult it was.

9. It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

10. Gresham's Law: You can't fall off the floor.

11. The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think.

12. Law of Probability Dispersal: Whatever it is that hits the fan will not be evenly distributed.

13. A diplomat is someone who can tell you to go to hell and make you feel happy to be on your way.

14. Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society.

15. Vital papers will demonstrate their vitality by moving from where you left them to where you can't find them.

16. Paranoids are people, too. It's easy to criticize, but if everybody hated you, you'd be paranoid, too.
    Slippery when wet. "POD" Free Tunnel through Common Sense Engineering

My Boats:
    25' Checkmate Convincor, 19 Checkmate Convincor, 23 Crownline, a Sea Doo, a 12' sailboat, and two kayaks!!
    King george, Virginia/Potomac River

I like #2..............
    I'm going to find three friends and see............

My Boats:
    tropical Cleveland OH