Notices

Put in Bay riots….

Old 08-08-2023, 07:22 AM
Registered

Received 1,355 Likes on 754 Posts

You are not kidding there, the other I hear. Why have trailer brakes they only work once or twice!

BTW I am from Northern Indiana, South Bend, Mishawka area

Originally Posted by Twin O/B Sonic
He’s a local dealer and my guess is, had that trailer to get the boat to the ferry over to the island.

BTW, you Fla boys are the worst for trailer's!

I remember being in shock at what I saw when I moved down there.

The bunks hang off the back of the trailer frame 5’ and the boat hangs off the bunks 5’!

I remember trying to get a quote down there for a new trailer for my Sonic and trying to explain to the guy I wanted trailer frame all the way to the end of my bunks and he thought I was speaking another language!

He never did get it.

I remember taking pixs of boats/trailers on the way to the Keys and sending them to my Yankee bro’s up north and laughing at them!
The following users liked this post:
Twin O/B Sonic (08-09-2023)
Old 08-08-2023, 07:31 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 138 Likes on 83 Posts

Originally Posted by ICDEDPPL
So what exactly is your buddys major malfunction????
I got a friend who was out there, used to have a outerlimits now has a 48 EC. That dikhead in the Nighthawk was heading right for him, my buddy was idling , thinking what the hell is this dude doing heading right for me , he`s going to broadside me , at the last minute when that dikhead didnt change course he had to go WOT to move and the dikhead went over his wake never changed course. Was that supposed to be funny cause it wasnt .
He went looking for him at the docks .. probably lucky for the dikhead that he didn`t find him.
If he stuffed telll him Karma is a *****
there was more than one nighthawk there. They had big water Sunday headed back to Michigan.
Old 08-08-2023, 01:48 PM
Registered

Received 50 Likes on 30 Posts

All the they themes are just pissed that Biden killed the dollar menu , ya know there main source of food if you can call it that .

Carry on.