Need new Web Host that meets my needs. >

Need new Web Host that meets my needs.

Notices

Need new Web Host that meets my needs.

Old 12-02-2002, 06:25 PM
speel chekk this fokker!
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i would have offered but i can't compete price wise. But then again i'm not a "hosting company" per se. Its a service I offer to customers whose sites I design.

Good luck with the new provider
Old 12-02-2002, 06:40 PM
SCOPEwebmaster

Thumbs up

www.JNJHost.com has been everything SCOPE has needed. We've been with them for 14 months and couldn't be more than pleased. The servers are fast, and the reliability is nearly 100% up-time.

We just may have to up the normal bandwidth specification on our site to keep the right-coasters happy viewing our left-coast winter boating.

Safe Boating........and a big SCOPE thanks to JNJHost.

www.SCOPEinfo.com

Old 12-02-2002, 08:12 PM
speel chekk this fokker!
Charter Member

SCOPE that was just mean. I'm freezing my balls off here in NY this time of year!!!!
Old 12-03-2002, 12:03 AM
Charter Member # 430
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thank you all for the kind words!

Just so you know, I can handle everything from an email only account to a multi-server intra/internet environment. I have too much bandwidth, quick 24/7 support and will serve you til the end.

Oh and domain registration is $9.95 per year!

Puder, and anyone else, if I can ever help you make your services more affordable or your bottom line more visible, give me a call!

Last edited by kcgbjc; 12-03-2002 at 12:05 AM.
Old 12-04-2002, 01:02 AM
Registered

Don't feel bad Puder, It just rains up here this time of year. At least my website will be warm and dry now.

After several hours of dealing with Network solutions / Verisign, I finally got someone to point my domain name to the new servers. They still have my old email address from 2 years ago. I may as well been trying to get a million dollar loan as to try changing web hosts with these people.

I will be switching to JNJ Host.com for that service also. I will also save money doing it.

Thought I'd give Chris one more shameless plug for the great service I've received so far.
Old 12-04-2002, 05:34 AM
OSO Content Provider
Commercial Member

Received 49 Likes on 23 Posts

When you transfer hosts, do you lose your search engine rating and start from scratch again?

Digital Photography & Video one BYTE at a time !
Old 12-04-2002, 08:03 AM
Kohldog

Your search engine ranking will not change if you move to a new ISP. Those rankings are based on sharkeymarine.com and not the IP address in the background.

Old 12-04-2002, 08:37 AM
Charter Member # 430
Charter Member

That is true. Search engines know nothing of the server you are on, only the content at the end of the line.

You will lose your historical statistics (if your host gives you them). There are ways of dumping or saving that data if you need them for marketing.
Old 12-04-2002, 08:51 AM
Charter Member
Charter Member

JNJ, our powerboat club currently uses geocities "free" service (www.geocities.com/Richmondpba), but we run in transfer problems (3GB month) because all we use it for is posting pictures and event information. I have NO web design experience but geocites provides some basic tools that I can use to set up the site and post pictures.

Does your service offer anything similar with more transfer allowance? I'm willing to pay a monthly fee but I want to do the page design and updating myslef.

thx...
Old 12-04-2002, 09:37 AM
Charter Member # 430
Charter Member

I can offer more than 3GB! I do offer an application that automates building a website (a simple one).

If you want to update your own pages via Frontpage or any other application, you can access your hosting account via FTP, Telnet, SSH or via the control panel. I suggest using Dreamweaver or Homesite.

Quick Reply: Need new Web Host that meets my needs.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.