Notices

Spectre For Sale

Old 02-02-2024, 10:27 PM
Registered

Received 12 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Spectre For Sale

Last edited by Griff; 02-03-2024 at 09:13 PM.
The following users liked this post:
Fountain38 (02-21-2024)
Old 02-04-2024, 05:23 AM
Registered

Received 26 Likes on 14 Posts

That whole thing is still kinda a confusing mess. Pilini made sceptre, screaming eagle, statement got involved at one point. I'm not even sure what is what at this point
Old 02-04-2024, 12:34 PM
Charter Member # 55
Charter Member

Received 1,822 Likes on 908 Posts

How many outstanding civil judgements still exist???
Spectre and Todd & Karen Lamb Fraud Alert | River Daves Place
The following 2 users liked this post by Griff:
bulletbob (02-06-2024), Smarty (02-04-2024)
Old 02-04-2024, 01:10 PM
Registered

Received 887 Likes on 481 Posts

Originally Posted by VetteLT193
That whole thing is still kinda a confusing mess. Pilini made sceptre, screaming eagle, statement got involved at one point. I'm not even sure what is what at this point

That guy has had a lot of personal and legal drama over the last 20 years. I couldn't imagine giving him 1/2 million dollars and then waiting for the process servers to come knocking on the door.

cheech (02-05-2024)
Old 02-04-2024, 03:46 PM
Registered

Received 190 Likes on 105 Posts

Originally Posted by Griff
How many outstanding civil judgements still exist???
Spectre and Todd & Karen Lamb Fraud Alert | River Daves Place
Did you read the police report on that?

Old 02-04-2024, 10:03 PM
Charter Member # 55
Charter Member

Received 1,822 Likes on 908 Posts

Originally Posted by tmmii
Did you read the police report on that?
No, but I didn't post about anything criminal. I just posted the question about how many civil judgements still exist
Just because the company is debt and lien free doesn't mean there are no outstanding civil judgements.
cheech (02-05-2024)
Old 02-05-2024, 06:38 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

He has other posts advertising the whole business and/or building for sale. Seems he wants out from management of the business and just wants to focus on the manufacturing.

But with that criminal history and judgements against him, I don't know anyone who would want him anywhere near the business.
Old 02-11-2024, 10:19 PM
Formerly: Screaming Eagle Boats

Received 19 Likes on 11 Posts

This will be my only post about this matter. Let me break down the high performance boat industry for you. It has been a **** show since the 80’s. This is the **** no one wants to talk about or hear about from a boat manufacturer's view. We spend 100’s of hours a year with BS’ser who will never buy a boat, but get bored and want to waste your time and do it over years period of time. 95% of the customer's are great, 80% of them need bank loans to buy these boats, so **** can get tricky and stressful for both sides. 90% of them use legal money to buy these boats (I am not even getting into). 50% of the customers cannot follow the payment schedule and struggle to get the payments in on time. This screws the whole factory up when you are a smaller shop like me with only 15 employees and screws up delivery of other customers boats. 5% of them like to throw out threats that if you don't make their deal sweet, it is going to be bad for you either through social media or their uncle Guido will come visit BS. I am very easy to work with until you cross those lines and start with the threats, then I am the biggest mother****er you will ever deal with. I have lived this business my whole life and watch 10,000's of you come and go. I wish you could sit with other boat company owners and hear the BS we have all been through over the years, most of you would never make it 1 year in the business. "He has had issues for 20 years" REALLY DUMB FK? I was An Ohio Peace Officer from 1993 until 2014. This is why I chose to not do this anymore. Ever since the case I had in 2014, a lot of you think that the news media is the greatest source for facts, our government is 100% honest, and would never do a person wrong. Well, if you followed the whole case, you would have seen it was a railroad job to something bigger, which I will only go into for one second here. 1 of the 3 railroad jobs had to do with being a FFL, Class 2 Gun Manufacturer, and Class 3 Machinegun dealer when 9/11 hit. I had the control of the largest amount of AR-15’s out of the largest gun wholesaler in the USA, that sat in my back yard in Bellefontaine, Ohio, Acusport. You all jumped on the newspaper bandwagon and you wonder why this country is fked up. I have another great business that I don't need social media for and I don't have to talk about, so I am fine with leaving the Big Go Fast Boat Market for now. All you guys do is push out people like me who want to build boats with your social media middle school girl talk and the great thing about it is I don’t have to put up with it. To tell me the kind of people you are, you will follow a guy like Terrance Weber and support him. You are supporting a Biden loving-BLM supporting POS, what’s that make you? Copied from FB: Terrance Weber is off to trial here in March 2024 and is facing 7-10 years in prison for the $400k boat he stole from us. He has defied the court's orders of his terms to his bonded release multiple times and continually choses to post all over the internet tampering with witnesses. I personally could care less, but this is what a POS does, tries to intimidate people. He has attacked my whole family, contacted the guy who owns the boat he stole, friends, customers, and others. Anyone who supports this child molesting, drug dealing, rapist thug, who has threatened people his whole life and got away with it, deserves the same place he is going, Hell. He is mad, because he can’t intimidate me and I won’t back down. He likes to post anonymous, because he thinks no one will figure out it is him and you dumbasses fall for it. PETERGUNS is Terrance on RiverDAve and you guys support a guy like him. To bad these sites are not smart enough to see these new anonymous posters who just joined are Terrance. Sad that the FB forums can and they get rid of him.

Last edited by Spectre Powerboats; 02-11-2024 at 10:24 PM.
Old 02-11-2024, 11:10 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 1,126 Likes on 476 Posts

Assuming that paragraph ^^^ is 100% accurate, it’s not a great advertisement for someone thinking about buying a boat building business.

Lots of due diligence and GLWS

RR
Griff (02-13-2024)
Old 02-12-2024, 11:12 AM
Registered

Received 421 Likes on 175 Posts

I don’t know anything about his situation, but I do bet that dealing with boat buying customers is a pain in the ass! I have put my Skater 28 on the market a couple of times and literally have talked to more people that are full of **** than I care to count. One was all jacked up to buy it and schedule a pre purchase, until I found out that he was a high school kid wanting grandpa to buy him a boat! I am betting that the easy part about the boat manufacturing business is building boats. Dealing with US is what the real pain in the ass would be! My 2 cents worth and probably 2 cents overpriced at that…….
rak rua (02-12-2024)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.