Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Good Morning Tunstinky or should I say "Mike?" (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/38168-good-morning-tunstinky-should-i-say-mike.html)

PhantomChaos 12-03-2002 10:20 PM

Jeffrey............you poodle! I just noticed you didn't even spell Tuna correctly in the thread title!

DAP

pullmytrigger 12-03-2002 10:21 PM

It should be easy to find the "real" Stinky......just look for the guy that goes around yelling all the time..........go up to him and say "ARE YOU STINKY???":)

Audiofn 12-03-2002 10:23 PM

Hey OSO and Jeffrey. Send me the IP addresses and I can probably get you all the info you want to know :D:D When I was chasing Newspeed we found out his name, phone number, address, I pm'd him his neighbors info and who owned the house before him, also gave him directions to get gas and pizza :D:D The one that really freeked him out was when I gave him his phone number that was "unlisted" :D:D

Jon

Jeffrey 12-03-2002 11:08 PM

Originally posted by buck183
The following is a quote from the Scarab thread that tuna posted.

SCARABS HAVE SEEN BETTER DAYS, I THINK THAT WELLCRAFT SHOULD STICK TO FISHING BOATS BECAUSE LORD KNOWS THEY
HARDLY HANDLE THE OCEAN

Why would someone that own's a Scarab post this?

Or are we still not sure that it's someone that own's a Scarab but a brother instead?

Buck

Buck - We are 99% sure that the source is one of Mike's two brothers. Mike owns the Scarab. Perhaps TUNA "FACE" is a jealous brother ... you know ... always in the shadow of his older brother, can't buy his own boat, etc. Perhaps there is a good reason for the bitterness he has displayed!

Jeffrey 12-03-2002 11:10 PM

Originally posted by Audiofn
Hey OSO and Jeffrey. Send me the IP addresses and I can probably get you all the info you want to know :D:D When I was chasing Newspeed we found out his name, phone number, address, I pm'd him his neighbors info and who owned the house before him, also gave him directions to get gas and pizza :D:D The one that really freeked him out was when I gave him his phone number that was "unlisted" :D:D

Jon

Already confirmed Jonathan. Thanks for the offer though. We have traced it directly to one of their business computers. I spoke with Mike earlier today and he has never even been on OSO. He did check all of the computers in his office and did find evidence that one of them has been used to log onto OSO frequently. His next step is to determine which brother is the culprit (one of two).

Tbonepmp 12-03-2002 11:14 PM

Originally posted by PhantomChaos
Jeffrey............you poodle! I just noticed you didn't even spell Tuna correctly in the thread title!

DAP

:D :D :D :D :p :p

Uncle Toys 12-04-2002 08:49 AM

Originally posted by twinn29
It should be easy to find the "real" Stinky......just look for the guy that goes around yelling all the time..........go up to him and say "ARE YOU STINKY???":)
LMAO :D

PhantomChaos 12-04-2002 11:43 AM

Originally posted by Jeffrey
Already confirmed Jonathan. Thanks for the offer though. We have traced it directly to one of their business computers. I spoke with Mike earlier today and he has never even been on OSO. He did check all of the computers in his office and did find evidence that one of them has been used to log onto OSO frequently. His next step is to determine which brother is the culprit (one of two).
I think it would be the one NOT in that photo I posted. "TUNA" said he was going to a wedding that day we went boating (I think that's what he said)........

PhantomChaos 12-13-2002 06:01 PM

Originally posted by Jeffrey

Jeffrey..........what is the status? There hasn't been any tuna around here lately. :fish: :fish: :fish: :fish: :fish: :fish: :fish: