Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Jersey Boyz race meeting set (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/38395-jersey-boyz-race-meeting-set.html)

Hauling Trash 12-18-2002 04:40 PM

Got to work

AugiePensa 12-18-2002 04:52 PM

Cool Bruce,I'll get it done!!!

WATERBOY2 12-18-2002 06:31 PM

I really dont think Bill W. was being negative with his post; he was simply stating that in his opinion, the OPA should affiliate with the APBA in order to attract as many boats as possible to thier races here in the Northeast.I agree with him soley on the fact that history has shown that national and divisional races sanctioned by the APBA ,or APBA regional clubs ,have drawn MANY MORE BOATS than races sanctioned by SBI or SBI regional clubs.

There are many boats based in the Northeast, that for whatever the reason, supported only APBA races......AND traveled much farther to race in those races(even divisional races) than race OPA/SBI.The Jersey Boyz and OPA are doing a great thing to bring the excitement back to offshore racing here in the Northeast!Maybe they can be the group that finally reunites offshore racing, so all the national and divisional racing organizations can work together.Remember......Key West Worlds 1994 USO/SBI/APBA.......a true World Championship......147 boats..it could....no IT SHOULD happen again.Keep up the good work!

Ron P 12-18-2002 07:54 PM

Waterboy, your missing the point. Forget the politics and just go racing.

Smittymarine 12-18-2002 08:04 PM

Bruceeeeeeee..... That picture is great!!!!!! I cant wait for saturday, So many people called today for directions, I couldn't get off the phone. Augie, call me tonight got news!!

BRUCE SEROFF 12-18-2002 08:15 PM

The girls may be a little late. I hope thats ok with you guys

BRUCE SEROFF 12-19-2002 12:22 AM

TO THE TOP.....TWO MORE DAYS

DONT WANT ANYBODY TO MISS OUT

AugiePensa 12-19-2002 06:49 AM

Waterboy2, We are flying the OPA flag,we would like to have great racing brought back to Jersey but having FUN doing it,anything done in between is going to be a big PLUS!!!!!.My kids think it's "COOL" to see their Dad out racing,doesn't matter if I win or not,it's all about fun and having a great time with the CREWS we are with.Please come Saturday along with Bill W to help us set up the "JERSEY" Racing,as I've said ALL is welcome and can use all input, but keep in your heads,No one is paying us BIG,BIG Bucks to race(not yet) so lets have loads of fun with what we have.Waterboy2 ,I hope ALL the boats in the Northeast you spoke about come out and support The Jersey Boyz,now we'll have something! Bill W,excuse me if my words don't sound FRIENDLY,I'm from North Jersey. Mike M we're gonna miss you, how did you like the New Orleans Onboard tape? Bruce,gotta talk to you and Smitty later, ...Frank,Mel,Pete....HEY!!!!!!

BODYSHOT1 12-19-2002 07:46 AM

Morning all!!

:cool:

AugiePensa 12-19-2002 08:50 AM

Marty...............