Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Merry Christmas to ME (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/38404-merry-christmas-me.html)

dyno 12-07-2002 03:53 PM

Mitch looks great!!!!just leave the Artic Crap stickers off it this time!!!just razzin ya dude!!Can I borrow it to pull my boat to LOTO for the 4th?????OK you can come too!

Waterfoul 12-07-2002 04:13 PM

Oh yeah!!!!

And Monday doesn't work for me......have to give a day's notice to use vacation hours.

How about Tuesday????

Tbonepmp 12-07-2002 04:29 PM

Very NICE bro.... VERY NICE!!!!!!!!!!
If you don't mind me asking...
What did they end up gettin' ya for on that pimp ride??
The gentleman who works on my Mustang lives in Wixom, Michigan and he always tells me that I should come up there and buy an X if I want one....
Regards

MitchStellin 12-07-2002 04:59 PM

Hey Mike, Tues will work. Either call me or post here and I will be there. Tbonepmp you have mail.:D

SpectreBoy 12-08-2002 05:07 PM

Me Too !!!!!

1 Attachment(s)
Got this week and a half ago, finally got some steps on it and the bug screen and window vents.

SpectreBoy 12-08-2002 05:07 PM

xxx

1 Attachment(s)
Diesels rule, a whole different type of power.

MitchStellin 12-08-2002 08:08 PM

Thats a nice truck. I like the GM trucks but they just don't build them like Ford This is much bigger than the Suburban.

SeaRay Jim 12-08-2002 08:17 PM

Beautiful truck! I almost traded my Expy for an '02 Limited Ultimate (for '03 just called the limited) in Mineral Gray when they had the $5000 rebates on them. The only thing it needed was a week with Gale Banks! :D

It's a shame ot see it's on the enfangered list (gone after '04) but Ford is working on another SUV based on the Expedition but extended of course. So I guess that would finally put Ford and GM in direct competition! ;)

Intolerant1 12-08-2002 09:46 PM

Go get a chip for that thing now. You think its strong now? Get the chip early so it can start paying for itself.

Rambunctious 12-09-2002 07:01 AM

Seriously Mitch. my dad's good friend Fred Conklin, truck driver for Steelcase and extreme gearhead, sells and installs aftermarket turbo kits for the Pokerstroke. It's his side hobby small business. and he knows his diesels!!! I drove his F250 with the kit on.

it kicked A$$!!!! pulling a 24' car hauler trailer. we were running 82mph at something like 22 psi boost until i realized and backed off the throttle!!!! pulling that box of a trailer!!!

unbeleivable. and it had the exhaust temp guages in the "A" pillar etc. and he knows how to maintain the engine. said "let it idle till the temps are down to soo and soo. etc."

this is what we need ( I mean you need :rolleyes: ) Mitch.

shall we call him?

oh. btw, got out saturday for a 12 mile ride with Austin before the snow was just too far gone.

how about lunch Tuesday