If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Boats:
    1996 Wellcraft Scarab Sport & 1990 Donzi GT210
    Clearwater, Florida
    Pwrboattours, that's still not as rewarding as an SEC Championship. Congratulations to the Ga team and fans. They did actually play good this season. I went to Jacksonville in fear this year that we may lose. I felt long before that game that Ga was the strongest team in the conference. Our win there did give me hope that we could pull it off.

It seems to me that Florida was saved by a missed field goal in the final seconds of regulation and a desparation pass in over time to beat Auburn much like Georgia. LSU got hammered by Auburn. Alabama fianlly scored in over 100 years in Tuscaloosa but came up a 10 point looser against Auburn. Arkansas kicked the **** out of AU in Auburn. USC held on to win (have won a few more) and were helped by the worse pass I have ever seen a colledge QB throw for an interception. Looking for a good recruiting year and very very few seniors departing.

My Boats:
    30' Shadow Cat
    Hey Brian,
    I just got my new motors and will be installing after the first of the year.Congratulations to the Dawgs,however as a former player for the Canes(80-84) you know were my loyalties lie.If you are not going to the big dance(Fiesta Bowl) it is all for nothing.
    Remember its not how you play the game its wether you win or lose!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12