If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
    OG Outlaw 24

Question I think I am becoming immune to Budweiser

Just by chance I have drank every night since last sunday. (Taking people out for my work, dates, etc...) I think they changed to potency of bud because I used to be able drink a few and be fine.

Sunday = 18 Monday = over 20
    Tuesday = over 20
    Wednesday = 25
    Thursday = 1/5 of Goldschloger(SP?)
    Friday = Over 30
    Saturday = 34

It has gotten to the point that I have to have 12 - 14 to get buzzed . For the 2 weeks before that I think I drank 1 night total. I wake up every morning at 5 am (usually go to bed at 2 or 2:30) feeling like a rockstar!! Take a MetRx shake and I'm off to the races. I don't drink draft (Headaches!!). I think I need to switch my beverage and ideas???

I work in the Digital - Pharmaceutical Industry and go out alot with Vendors and Clients (Johnson & Johnson, Pal Labs, Pfizer) and I am starting to get some looks from my top managers when The vendors and clients don't show up till noon the next day (all f*ckin hung over) because they all try to keep up with me

Do I switch to 151 or what???

My Boats:
    Zodiac RIB
    Grand Haven, MI USA
    Geeeeeeeeesssssssssssss Engler is out and the city falls apart. I'll tell ya what to check out............Betty Ford Or Everclear I drink Jack sraight but not by the gallon

Re: I think I am becoming immune to Budweiser

Originally posted by OG Outlaw 24
    Just by chance I have drank every night since last sunday.
    I hate the holidays, don't you?

Platinum Member Platinum Member rainmn's Avatar
    Manahawkin, NJ
    My beer of choice is Beck's. Dark in the winter, regular in the summer. Been drinking it forever. As a matter of fact, I'm having one right now.

I have the same problem with Captain Morgan..... Hell tizbad and I were sitting around BSing the other day and killed a 1/2 gallon... only from sunday to today????... I am going on 3 weeks now..LOL

My Boats:
    1996 Wellcraft Scarab Sport & 1990 Donzi GT210
    Clearwater, Florida
    Crown & water or Jack & ginger. I drank light beer every night the week of Thanksgiving with family. We drank alot every night. I was affraid to drive because I knew I had alot. The reality though, I did not really feel anything. Barely buzzed, no headache the following day?

My Boats:
    1998 saber 28
    jenison mi
    enjoy your liver disease