Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Post Here If You Want To Bash The New Apache (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/38528-post-here-if-you-want-bash-new-apache.html)

sgrady 12-09-2002 10:53 AM

Sling

That is one nice ride, good luck !!! If you get it let me know !:D

wannabe 12-09-2002 10:57 AM

HP 500's ridiculous?

Factory 2 Specs.

Somebody wants to prove out a hull design, this is the place.

Check what Donzi did this year w/ the 38ZR.

cigarette1 12-09-2002 11:34 AM

And what exactly did Donzi prove ????

Jayl13 12-09-2002 01:08 PM

whoa whoa , what the hell happened to the Commanche mike?
Did I miss something here?
Christ I need to just snag war party and get this out of my system

If I get a divorce, then I get divorced, War Party im sure is a chick magnet right?

Jason

SLINGSHOT 12-09-2002 06:30 PM

Originally posted by Jayl13
whoa whoa , what the hell happened to the Commanche mike?
Did I miss something here?
Christ I need to just snag war party and get this out of my system

If I get a divorce, then I get divorced, War Party im sure is a chick magnet right?

Jason

still plugging away at the comanche........just my three month itch of wheelin' and dealin' and kemosabe is in the cross hairs.(if i can come to a deal and sell my hull)
why is Ike selling....you should buy it! think of the downpayment you could have layed on that puppy if your motor guy didnt whack you!

Back4More 12-09-2002 06:43 PM

500's in a 41 Apache???
Your gonna need more than that just to get it on plane!

Zoom...I wished we could have joined yous, but had to be at the bro-in-laws by 5PM.

Jayl13 12-10-2002 07:14 AM

Well as far as my asswipe engine builder (ECAM in Glenside PA so everyone DONT use this jackass)
he wont admit it but on the dyno, the one engine held pressure out the wazoo and with a holley 800 off a carbed HP 500 she pulled just under 400 HP at 4400 and we were beating on it on the dyno all day and she took everything we had given her so the one engine has a clean bill of health and will be ready to drop in early in the spring time.
Engine #2 is going to dyno test after New Years and same thing, Going to have the snot kicked out of it on the dyno and make sure it has a clean bill of health as well.
Then I might actually be able to catch up with you guys this summer on the river and head down to Chesapeake area and C and D canal.
So far invested in the baja is probably tipping the scales at around 17 thou give or take a few bones.
Yeah I know Mike, that thought crosses my mind ever god damn day. If I had waited and NOT gone and bought this baja, I probably would have either Bumpn Uglies fountain or MAYBE MAYBE this apache warparty deal
I am going to refinance the house since the rates are so freakin low and try to get wife's benz looped into the deal and paid in full so that will free up some loot each month.
After finishing some larger projects on the house I might do a home eq loan on the house and sell the baja and some other junk and see if I cant get a loan for the balance of war party and if I can get the payments down low enough I might just do it. It really just depends on how the cards fall and what I could get for the baja and see if everything falls into place.
we shall see but yes if I did purchase war party I believe that would be the last boat I would EVER need or want. (You have one of the baddest built boats ever created, where ya going to move to, almost everything would be a step DOWN from there not up)
Jason

SLINGSHOT 12-10-2002 08:09 AM

YOU THINK LIKE ME.....WHATEVER YOU GOTTA DO TO GET WHAT YOU WHAT....KEEP PLUGGIN' AND TELL IKE TO CUT YOU A KILLER DEAL ON WAR PARTY.....YOU WON'T EVER SAY I SHOULD HAVE BOUGHT A DIFFERENT BOAT..

sgrady 12-10-2002 08:52 AM

Why is Ike selling already ?

WARPAINT 12-10-2002 10:53 AM

IKE made so much $ on the sale of his last APACHE he has chosen to become a dealer of pre-owned SACCENTI BUILT APACHES;)