Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   30 Years (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/38589-30-years.html)

nebulous 12-10-2002 09:04 PM

Yes we are 11484 E. Colonial Dr.
It's the little purple bldg. between Super wally world & WMFE
I understand But on the other hand I don't advertise the fact that we carry adult. We are just a mom & pop opperation

Tinkerer 12-10-2002 09:06 PM

One of my close friends owns an adult establishment (many including one in florida) - AKA strip clubs- he has had a lot of problems but always wins. You might try asking arround to the other stores that rent adult goods and see if you find any names of local people in power that rent or purchase adult goods. My friend has video of the local politicians using his establishments. It really helps when they threaten court.

nebulous 12-11-2002 07:06 PM

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
Our property Manager just called, & you will never guess What the county is pulling now........... THEY sent a letter top the owner's sister who lives in maryland (only address on file) Stating that if I do not cease "Operating" by Dec. 12th, The county code enforcement board May have to start levying fines of
"UP TO $1000.00 PER DAY"!!!!
HOLY BAT$H!T, BATMAN.
they sent me the same letter threatening me with the same fine. But my date was Today, Dec. 11th.

We Opened as usual @10am:eek:
We will be open tomarrow @ 10am as well.

I hope I get to sue a barrel of people & County Boards(?)
Does this not sound like harrassment to you? I'm already being charged criminally, Am I GUILTY before proven INNOCENT????:mad: :mad:

nebulous 12-11-2002 07:07 PM

P.S. The store # is 407-249-1551
Give us a call sometime:D

florida gator 12-11-2002 08:13 PM

Joe Redner tried to open a gentlemans club in my small town many years ago. At the time, we had no ordinances prohibiting that type of business. The county commissioners passed an emergency ordinance, the sherrifs dept went out and arrested management, dancers and patrons and shut the place down. Not long after that Redner settled for several million$$$.

nebulous 12-12-2002 06:31 AM

Oh yeah, We have a running tally of the f'd up things that have been going on. I always liked the number "15".

NASTY HABIT 12-16-2002 05:52 PM

I cannot begin to tell you what is going on now....but I can say STAY TUNED....it's getting good.......

SpectreBoy 12-16-2002 06:39 PM

Run for your life

Look at what Larry Flint and his brother went thru in Cincinnati, and I'm sure they have a lot more money to fight with than you do, bite the bullet and move to another location, it isn't worth losing your freedom and all your money. Once your on the outside of that county start a smaller fight, sue for harassment, find out the real reason their starting with you, ie.......do they want that real estate for their own purposes?, is the owner of another business like yours lining their pockets to put you outta business?, do it while your a free man, it's a lot easier then doing it from the inside.

Playn 12-16-2002 06:49 PM

Any update on this situation????

NASTY HABIT 12-16-2002 07:30 PM

We are running .........running right at them with the intent of trampling them under foot !!!!! alot of interesting things are happening ...which I cannot expand on at the moment. But will when given the go ahead from our lawyer...

the $1000.00 a day fine has yet to materialize...

the same $1000.00 /day notice was sent to the property owner...to date no word on where that stands...

an injunction has been filed to stop future action till our court procedings are concluded......no word on this yet

arrainment hearing is on Thurs....

I WISH I COULD SPILL THE BEANS......

oh yea ...open for biz as usual