Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   30 Years (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/38589-30-years.html)

Playn 12-16-2002 07:37 PM

Nasty, Thanks for the update & Good luck with the case.

NASTY HABIT 12-16-2002 07:44 PM

Thanks Playn.....this thing has consumed me...I may end up an attorney after all.......or maybe the need for another one..:D

hp500efi 12-17-2002 06:26 AM

Set up some hidden surveilance cameras so that the next time they stop in to threaten you, you have some ammo. Oh and keep some fresh tapes and batteries in those camera's ;). You never know who will stop in ;)

X-Rated30 12-17-2002 04:52 PM

Signed a check for you guys today. Will go out in the A.M.

I made it out to you AND the attorney. That way, you KNOW it doesn't get credited to the wrong account.

nebulous 12-22-2002 01:03 AM

:hammy: I can't say thank you enough. Dick (our lawyer) said he has recieved two checks 1) from Alabama For $70 & 2) from here in Orlandofor $100 He is Emailing me the names in the morning.
To say I am touched is an understatement. At our Video Store We have a cup on the counter, in spare change & a few stray bills We have collected just over $600. Again, Touched is an Understatement! Thank you Very very much.
Happy Holidays.
Ours are

mcollinstn 12-22-2002 01:29 AM

Neb,

I sent a check out to the address Shane posted. Should've been there long before now. From Tennessee.

Check with lawyer man and if it hasn't shown, I'll put a stop on it and send another.

M

NASTY HABIT 01-03-2003 02:59 PM

1 Attachment(s)
They have broadened thier horizons......last night another stores owner and manager were arrested on the same charges....seems the agenda of the day is to try and set precidents to rid the county / wherever of poeple having the choice to view what they wish. Well , there are certainly a host of things I don't care to view , hear or even know about , but you know what ....tough toenails.....this is certainly a test ground ....YOUR ground will be next...mark my words...

as far as our case goes....nothing new really...prelim in early feb..that's about it.....so here we are lying coiled in the grass .....waiting...

ChrisK 01-03-2003 03:09 PM

NEB.. NASTY... I stopped by a month ago or so and dropped off $60 at the razors edge... you should have gotten that also, no? I know it isnt much.. but hope it helps!

P.S. thanks again for the tickets for the concert... I have not had a chance to stop by the store and pick them up... I am going tommorow during the day to get 4.

dean campbell 01-04-2003 03:16 PM

this story is unreal. maybe i don't fully understand what the state is trying to accomplish. has there recently been a school or something built near you? these kinds of things always piss me off! two words immediately come to mind:

censorship & TALIBAN !

NASTY HABIT 01-04-2003 04:42 PM

We are not really sure what they are trying to accomplish either...but ...we will find out soon enough...I couldn't agree more with the tactics used in this case and many others I find as I research this type of thing....it really is UNREAL

www.freespeechcoalition.com in the recent news section , an article concerning our case and many others can be read.