If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

Thread: OT:tues funny

My Boats:
    tropical Cleveland OH

OT:tues funny

A fire fighter is working on the Engine outside the station when he notices a little boy on the sidewalk with a little red wagon with little ladders hung off the side.

The boy is wearing a fire fighter's helmet and has the wagon tied to a dog and a cat.

The fire fighter says, "Hey little partner, what are you doing?"

The little boy says, "I'm pretending to be a fireman and this is my fire truck."

The fire fighter walks over to take a closer look. "That sure is a nice fire truck," the fire fighter says with admiration.

"Thanks mister," the little boy says.

The fire fighter looks a little closer and notices the boy has tied the wagon to the dog's collar, and to the cat's testicles.

"Little partner," the fire fighter says, "I don't want to tell you how to run your fire truck, but if you were to tie that rope around the cat's collar, I think you could go faster."

The boy says, "You're probably right, mister, but then I wouldn't have a siren."

My Boats:
    25' Checkmate Convincor, 19 Checkmate Convincor, 23 Crownline, a Sea Doo, a 12' sailboat, and two kayaks!!
    King george, Virginia/Potomac River

That one was good!

Charter Member #319 Charter Member
    Pennsville NJ.