Originally, it was scheduled for Monday. Delayed until Thursday due to weather. Currently, waiting for a couple of lows to move through. Wind was blowing steady 15 knots yesterday with gusts even higher. Course is essentially North - South and the wind was out of the East making for some "exciting" crabbing.