Notices

Hey Aussie

Old 12-09-2002, 05:00 AM
Registered

Received 89 Likes on 18 Posts
Default Hey Aussie

Whats the weather like on the bottom half? On my way to work the radio station said the cold spot of the area was Frederick, Maryland (1 hr from Washington DC) at 14 degrees F. I think thats -10 degrees C.
Tell us that summer is still around somwhere.

Last edited by Shah Mat; 12-09-2002 at 05:11 AM.
Old 12-09-2002, 05:30 AM
aussie

Cool

Hey Shah Mat,
the weathers great here, about 92 today & 100 for the following couple of days then probably dropping to around the 70's to low 80's for the weekend.
It never gets below 0 (your 34) here so winterizing aint needed !
I would like to play in the snow sometime but, a friend of mine now lives in Aspen & reckons its great, bet its pretty cold there right now,

cheers,
Dave.

Last edited by aussie; 12-09-2002 at 05:34 AM.

Old 12-09-2002, 05:39 AM
Registered

Default Come on and play

We don't get a whole lot of snow here, but we did have a decent storm last Thursday that dropped 6 inches. We are going skiing in February with a group of about 35 people to a popular ski resort.
Old 12-09-2002, 05:47 AM
Registered

Aspen is in the west, the Rocky Mountians. We live on the east coast. West coast skiing is ten times better but that involves plane rides, hotel stays ect. I have never been to Aspen, but I heard it's very nice. We can drive about 4 hrs from home a get to a good ski slope a have great fun here on the east.
Old 12-09-2002, 05:48 AM
aussie

Cool !!!, must try snow sometime!!
we boat pretty well year 'round here, just less skimpy clothes on the gals in winter, thats about all !!!
Heres a shot of us getting pissed on a friends 42 bertram on the coldest day of the year !!
actually theres no shot, I'll have to resize !!

Old 12-09-2002, 05:50 AM
Registered

When I get home today, I take a picture of my Checkmate with snow on the bow. Sad sight.
Old 12-09-2002, 06:07 AM
aussie

Thumbs up

Heres the shot, not particularly exciting but the coldest day of winter, max of around 14C which is around low 50's F, got really pissed & taken off the boat in a jetty trolley, couldnt walk !!
I would like to see photos of snow on your boat !!

cheers,
Dave
Attached Thumbnails Hey Aussie-picture_1787small.jpg  

Old 12-09-2002, 06:42 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Aussie,

We picked up a dealer this year in Cardwell, APBE Marine and shipping there first orders out this this week. I'll be there in May for the Sanctuary Cove International Show. Is this any where near where you boat.

DaveSunsation
Old 12-09-2002, 07:03 AM
aussie

Thumbs up

Hi DaveSunsation,
great work !!, we need more fast boats here, I had to build mine from scratch coz of lack of performance boats in Australia, mine is specced up pretty similar to your 32's, I sorta copied your screens too !!

www.wankboat.com

The Sunsations look cool!!
That's actually on the other side of the country from where I live but I'll most probably go to the May show,

Keep in touch & I'll see you there !!

Old 12-10-2002, 07:01 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Aussie Dave,

Looks extremly well made and has great lines, very nice job by your team. It be great to meet someone from the board in another country, if you hit the show, look me up and we'll blow the froth off a couple. Keep up the great work.

DaveSunsation

Quick Reply: Hey Aussie

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.