Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Holy Crap You Have Got To Try This! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/38639-holy-crap-you-have-got-try.html)

HyperBaja 12-19-2002 05:56 PM

Originally posted by packinair
What back in the good 'ole days when you were just a kid???:p
Back in the good ole days before nam. ;)

packinair 12-19-2002 07:13 PM

Originally posted by ChrisK

Try this for an even bigger effect... lol.... Take that paint can trick and put it in the girders of a steel bridge... it will echo off the metal.. THATS loud!

Yea... the law enforcment officers will have a great sence of humor about setting off bombs near bridges now a days... better make sure you have your pocket soap on a rope when you try that one..;)

aussie 12-19-2002 07:44 PM

Chlorine & brake fluid mixed together goes off VERY powerfully,
when its mixed it goes off in somewhere between 5 & 30 seconds and sprays red hot nasty chemicals everywhere, use with caution !!!:hothead: :hothead: :hothead:
a few years ago I put about 5 shotgun shells in a friends microwave, didnt watch as we got out of the house, loud bang,blew the door off, burnt **** everywhere !!!

Pete B 12-20-2002 06:25 AM

Sounds like the making of a " Watch this " as the house burns down, hand blows off, etc

Reindl Powerboats 12-20-2002 06:48 AM

you are hilarous man.

Come see us sometime.

NASTY HABIT 12-20-2002 07:56 AM

Oxy/Acet. bombs are the BEST.....i use a 2 foot piece of 16 " sched 40 pipe.....spark plug tapped into it and coil and battery w/ a switch with 50 feet of cord for ignition....gas hoses also tapped with triple backflash suppressors...pipe open ended on both sides ...the ground sealing the bottom and a big rubber band and a piece of visqueen for the lid...crack open each bottle for a little while ...shut them off ....and hit the switch.....it is sick loud....have had friends call from 12 miles away asking if that was me ....just be sure to secure anythign in the shop or garage....it will all jump as well as the folks anywhere within a mile or so...

bags and balloons will react with static...my buddie lost hearing in his left ear form a little static reaction w/ a ziplock bag...

just kidding I have never tried anything like this....

packinair 12-26-2002 03:31 PM

UPDATE

I just went to make lazagna in my microwave and it doesn't seem to be working all that well..any ideas??

ragtop409 12-26-2002 04:33 PM

Mabey you should try putting a nother CD in there to make sure it is not dead.:D

PhantomChaos 12-28-2002 10:25 AM

Originally posted by ragtop409
Mabey you should try putting a nother CD in there to make sure it is not dead.:D
LMAO:D :D :D :D

packinair 12-31-2002 05:18 PM

Originally posted by srobak
how much stuff did you try running through there anyhow?
I'll take the 5th.. BUT my mother just had her kitchen remodled and gave me her old on that is much bigger:D :eek: :eek: :eek: :D