Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Thank you Rambunctious!!!!!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/38661-thank-you-rambunctious.html)

Waterfoul 12-10-2002 07:30 PM

Thank you Rambunctious!!!!!!

Hey Rob, thanks for you help and the use of your barn tonight. would have been a real pain in the arse at my house!! LOL!!! Not to mention a LOT colder. :D

We changed the front brake pads.....need a new rotor though.....drivers side is pretty messed up. Good enough with the new pads to get me thru till after the first of the year. One of the reasons I bought the cheaper of the lifetime brake pads. It will probably eat thru this one in a month or two. But that's what warantees are for, right? :D

Thanks again Rob. And thank Linda for the grilled cheese and milk. By the way, did you remember to go out and get the plate from the barn??? :cool: :cool:

Mike

gofastboater 12-10-2002 08:29 PM

Mike, If you ever get in a jam, I just aquired a new shop! Indoor, heated, hoist the works...so give me a call. Ive got plenty of Dodge parts lying around.

GFB

Red Stripe 12-10-2002 09:40 PM

Originally posted by gofastboater
heated, hoist the works... GFB
I'll be right over :D :p

KAAMA 12-10-2002 10:10 PM

Originally posted by Red Stripe
I'll be right over :D :p
Me too! :D

Rambunctious 12-11-2002 07:41 AM

yes i got the plates from the barn. tried a few more swings at that big a$$ log for the fireplace again. that thing will not break me!!!!

and you forgot to mention we had a pit crew race and when I fired up the aircompressor and dusted off my new air gun, you knew you were in trouble. tried the ol' "lets stop and each our grilled cheese before it get's cold trick" but that didn't spoof me. :p

and the old "my jack is stuck" excuse, and "you have the good "C" clamp........"

whatever :rolleyes:

and don't forget, better put a rotor on your christmas list!!!!:

glad I could help

MitchStellin 12-11-2002 07:52 AM

Hey Mike, what about me.. I provided the heat:D You may get luck and find a used one at the junk yard. make sure it is turnable with a warrenty if not. Hey gofast can that thing lift 8000lbs? Looks like you could charge admission:D I'm behind KAAMA:cool: (not really so don't start):eek:

gofastboater 12-11-2002 12:55 PM

Red Stripe...what has been up. Possibly going to the Tap Room on Thursday night. YES

gofastboater 12-11-2002 12:57 PM

Red Stripe...what has been up. Possibly going to the Tap Room on Thursday night. YES I do belive that we could get 8k in the air. I can put my 2500 Dodge up there o.k. Sounds like we need to get the beer out, turn the heat up, and have a shop party. "Who's with me...let's go ahhhh"

Waterfoul 12-11-2002 06:27 PM

Jim.....awsome news about the shop!!!! Rotors for this truck are cheap.....like $35 or so.....for now I'll just chew up the cheap pads I bought. After Christmas I'll take care of it right.

Thanks again Rob. And you cheated.....air tools are for wimps. And I DID give you the only C-clamp I had with me that fit. At least I have some C-clamps!!!!! LOL!!! And tell Linda thanks for the awsome Grilled Cheese sandwiches and milk. They hit the spot.

Mike