If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Uncle Toys
    Frank, that's awesome. What's your connection? Visited their web site, but no info on the 36' Any idea of pricing? Who's boat is that in the picture? What kind of power and speed are they getting?

My Boats:
    yeah....that one
    Originally posted by Shanghied Again
    Speed with 525s runs around 110 - 115mph
    I WAS TOLD 102-105MPH

Uncle Toys
    Originally posted by Uncle Toys
    Frank, that's awesome. What's your connection?
    p.s. Frank, I am hoping the answer is, "that's my boat."

My Boats:
    2004 36 Concept
    Toms River, NJ
    3 of them will be residing at the Jersey Shore this summer

Uncle Toys
    Dave are they OSO members?

Ahhhhhh Grasshopper! I see you have come back to the “Way of The Cat”! Verrrryyyyyyyy Good! I told you that worshipping False Gods, coveting their single hulled Idols would lead you astray. If you pray for forgiveness, and meditate diligently, always keeping an eye on the fact that Two is better then one, and promise to pray, facing Douglas Michigan (of course) we will see about getting you a ride on one of those Beautiful 36’ footers. That boat is truly beautiful. DaveP and Frank will surely allow you to buy your way into “Multi Hull Heaven” And why not? Most of us live under the assumption that Two is Better Then One, you know, Why have one women when you can have Two, Etc.

My Boats:
    Cape Coral FL
    Hey for all you inquiring minds.
    The web site will be updated with all of the latest 36 stuff in a couple of weeks.
    Mike.... we'll be running one late next weekw/ 525's, ITS and Sportmaster shorties so we'll be able to put a more exact # on those speed estimates.
    Hugh..... Your probably right on w/ that 496 package but it might struggle w/ a full load on board so I really would'nt consider anything less than 500EFI's. But if you'll buy it we'll build it! Base list price w/ 500's is $275,450
    Thanks for all the positive feedback.

I had the chance to go for a ride in this machine in KW and with out a doubt it is the most user friendly pleasure cat to hit the market so far. The cup holders, coolers,controls, buttons knobs, etc. are all where they should be. The boat took a nice set @ about 80 and we cadillaced over lazy 1-2's @ 100 the top speed i seen was 119 with very little trim.

It would be @ the top of my list for a pleasure/poker run cat.

Uncle Toys
    Master Po (Philip), I am troubled. My soul seeks transcendence (perfomance), but my spouse steers the flesh towards comfort. I am in your debt, I do not wish to offend you. But a cabin may be my destiny. As you remind me in my flashbacks, to win a man must choose wisely where and when he struggles. KCC

My Boats:
    2000 382 Formula Fastech
    Northern California
    Hey UT

Watching you look for your next boat is becoming quite amusing.
    I can see your spider senses were tingling on this one.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast