If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
    My Boats:
    1991 Formula 242LS
    Byron Georgia

Talking Teaching by Example

Well Im gonna propably catch a little over this one but....I have alot of friends north of the Mason Dixon line and before you start I'm sorry but couldnt resist

Teaching by example is not a lost art in Texas. A Texas Ranger pulled over a red Porsche (inhabited by a Yankee) after
    it had run a stop sign. He walked up to the car door and said, "Sir, May I see your driver's license and registration please?" The Yankee said,
    "What's the problem, officer?"
    "You just ran the stop sign back there at the last intersection."
    "Oh, come on pal, there wasn't a car within miles of me!"
    "Nevertheless sir, you are required to come to a complete stop, look both ways, and proceed with caution."
    "You gotta be kidding me!"
    "It's no joke, sir".
    "Look, I slowed down almost to a complete stop, saw no one within twenty miles, and proceeded with caution."
    "That's beside the point, sir. You are supposed to come to a complete stop, and you didn't. Now if I may see your license and..."
    "You've got a lot of time on your hands, PAL! What's the matter, all the doughnut shops closed?"
    "Sir, I'll overlook that last comment. Let me see your license and
    registration immediately!"
    "I will, if you can tell me the difference between slowing down, and coming to a complete stop."
    The elderly Ranger had enough and said to the driver, "Sir, I can do better than that." He opened the car door, dragged the obnoxious motorist out, and proceeded to methodically beat him over the head with his nightstick.
    "Now sir, would you like me to slow down or come to a complete stop?"

Good one !!