Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Scott Mccormick leaves VELOCITY !!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/38808-scott-mccormick-leaves-velocity.html)

Offshore Addiction 12-14-2002 08:02 AM

hurray, i mean oh no,no I mean hurray,no maybe oh no........now we'll see how fast he is in F-1 when he has to pay like we do,he's always alittle cocky most of the time.........I will tell you though,he is a fast little bastard in the right water!!!!!!!

offshore score 12-14-2002 08:34 AM

The bad part is once he left he will never get his money

mikes280 12-14-2002 08:59 AM

well thats one side of the story i would like to hear the other. I have found steve to be a man of his word so there is two sides to this i am sure

THEJOKER 12-14-2002 10:29 AM

family business

Working in any family business is always tough - working in a family high performance boat building business has got to be even tougher. Al I'm sure you didn't mean anything by calling Scotty a bastard - I would retract that one! BH

Offshore Addiction 12-14-2002 10:34 AM

of course not brian,just that he's fast!!!!!!!!!!

VelocityMark 12-14-2002 02:45 PM

Ken I wish that I was there for the fun run on the st johns, but maybe next time. Make sure that everyone obeys that 25mph. speed limit on the river I dont think that (Sorry were from North Carolina and we did not know what that sign meant) will work for you when those guys on the wave runners stop you.
I will be passing through there next friday and I thought I might stop in to see everyone if you are going to be there. :eureka:

VelocityKenDo 12-15-2002 08:06 AM

Mark -- Speed limit on the St John's River must have been 70mph plus yesterday. We had about 10 boats leave from Sanford running hard all the way up to DeLand. Picked up several more boats, a few cats, a few pickle forks, and from there it was nothing more than a drag race up to Astor. My 41 Velocity passed just about everyone. The guys in the fishing boats are not our friends as of yesterday. Everyone had a great time. Steve Stepp ran the F-1. His wife Kim rode with me. I got the driving seal of approval from her. I'll be in the factory all week. Looking forward to seeing you. Kenny

VelocityMark 12-15-2002 08:12 AM

Sounds like it was a lot of fun, I hate that we missed it. How did the F-1 run, and who is going to drive it next year if scott is gone
?:fish:

VelocityKenDo 12-15-2002 11:45 AM

The F-1 ran like a champ. It was the race boat that was parked behind the motorhome but you wouldn't have recognized it. It has a brand new W I L D !!! paint job. Gorgeous. Bob Spotolski is still driving. Don't know who's going to throttle.

mmo jo 12-15-2002 11:57 AM

Hay ken last time I looked back you were behind me!!