If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    scott mccormick

This is Scottie himself. I thought I would clear up a few things and end this post on a good note. Although posts like this are entertaining, they are not very positive. Steve Stepp is a very good person at heart and a hell of a friend. I have learned a mass of knowledge from the master of performance himself and feel very blessed to have had the oppertunity to work at the factory. I will miss them all!

I would also like to thank all of the people in the industry for the many phone calls and offers they have presented me with. Word sure does get around fast. I have been working on something BIG for almost a year and will shock the offshore industry soon. Please stay tunned.....

Registered Platinum Member THEJOKER's Avatar
    My Boats:
    Being a great husband and dad , boats , golf
    Lake Lanier - N. Georgia

Lightbulb yo Scott

Keep us posted on your deal. Let me know if I can help up here in Ga.

Brian Hollis

My EX got the Sleekcraft Platinum Member gdfatha's Avatar
    My Boats:
    Sadly, no longer have: Sleekcraft 24'
    Apopka, Florida
    Perhaps a turbine powered SleekCraft??
    marc (Offshore Paparazzo)

Senior Blue Hair~ I'm so old.. I remember
    "Preparation A"...

My Boats:
    22 Velocity #700 "Lil Squirt"
    Lake of the Ozarks
    i am a go fast man so that has to mean that i love velocity boats for their performance and if and when i get my own boat it will be a velocity however I also run a small marina and used to sell them I had the 32' with red hull sides that was used in advertisements for a while. this boat was purchased through them in used condidtion at little discount ( my rookie mistake) and upon trying to sell the product and not having a whole lot of luck and spending gobs of money on boat shows, I finally sold the 26 footer I had but could not get rid of the 32 I tried talking with the factory to see if I could get them to get the word out to dealers and maybe put it in their ads to help me move this boat after a few talks with the powers that were at that time, including steve I was told pretty much tough luck that I bought the boat as a dealer and that was where they stood as a manufacturer to sell boats to dealers that was it. I am done whining and will end with I still think they are the fastest boats (32' twin 350hp 454 mags 80 MPH radar) but it cost me a whole lot of money and ended with a 25k loss just in the price of the boat. now tell me who woulnd't have paid 65 to 70 k for a clean demo 80 mph 32' boat?

My Boats:
    Cincinnati, OH
    Good Luck Scott, hope to see you in Daytona.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123