Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Grand Valley State University.....Div. II National Champs!!!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/38945-grand-valley-state-university-div-ii-national-champs.html)

Waterfoul 12-14-2002 07:18 PM

Grand Valley State University.....Div. II National Champs!!!!

The Grand Valley State Lakers beat undefeated Valdosta State (Georgia) on the last drive of the game. What a game. As good a game as I've watched all season. I gaurentee there will be at least two of these players invited to the pro combines. QB Anes holds all the Div. II passing records. WR Kircuis holds the all time ANY DIVISION TD RECORD at (I believe) 76 TD's in his career. And (again, I think) 35 TD's this season alone. This guy is amazing!!!!

Local school done good!!!! Great Job Lakers!!!! Grand Valley is in a small town just outside Grand Rapids, MI. I'm sure Allendale is rockin tonight!!!!!!!!

KAAMA 12-14-2002 08:43 PM

"Foul, yep---they're the Div. II CHAMPS! I watched the game on ESPN from Damon's resteraunt on 44th st. I am an avid fan and have attended all of Grand Valley's home games this season as well as in the last several years. My company handles all of GVSU's pest management needs for the last several years as well. In fact I have to make sure that the GVSU football stadium and press box is pretty much pest free during the football season. I wanted to go down to Alabama and watch them play, but I really couldn't break away. I am very proud, and happy for them.

Quarterback Curt Anes and WR David Kircus always do so well---even under big pressure. Hopefully we will see them in the PRO's! :)

Tinkerer 12-14-2002 09:31 PM

MIKE -- what was the power problem the other day???
Haven't seen or heard from BGIII lately-- Where has he been???

32fever 12-14-2002 10:28 PM

Waterfoul,
Cool! That's awesome. Thanks for the update for us that don't follow Sat football cause Sun football is all time allows:) That's kicks butt.

Kaama,
No kidding. I always wondered how you made all that jack. LOL! Rocketman said you did a lot of businesses and the like.
PS...What DO you put in that stuff? LOL! Whatever it was, it worked:)

Mark

Waterfoul 12-15-2002 09:15 AM

Tinker, I'm not sure, they came back out here, pulled the meter off, put it back on and everything worked. The person that came out here that night was not the same person that had been there earlier in the day so she (yup, it was a woman consumers person) had no idea what went wrong except that maybe when the first person put the meter back on he/she missed one of the posts. Not really sure but I had heat by 8:30 so I wasn't so bad. Thanks for offering to come out here though. I appreciate it.

That was a good game eh KAAMA!!! I was glued to my t.v. all afternoon!!!!!
Circuis Kircuis!!!! What a reciever. That's all I can say. He is simply awsome.