Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   My Tuesday Tirade!!!!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/39125-my-tuesday-tirade.html)

Waterfoul 12-17-2002 05:04 PM

My Tuesday Tirade!!!!!

GET OUTA THE LEFT LANE!!!!! AAAAGGGHHH!!!!!!!!

PhantomChaos 12-17-2002 05:05 PM

So......this is how you become the #2 post whore. :D :D :D

Tbonepmp 12-17-2002 05:06 PM

Originally posted by PhantomChaos
So......this is how you become the #2 post whore. :D :D :D
LOOK WHO'S TALKIN'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes:

PhantomChaos 12-17-2002 05:08 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally posted by Tbonepmp
LOOK WHO'S TALKIN'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes:

At least I know how to operate my CAPS LOCK KEY!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D

Waterfoul 12-17-2002 05:16 PM

O.K. A bit of background now that I've stopped eating the keyboard and throwing the monitor around the room.

I-196 between Holland and Grand Rapids, MI.......18 wheeler in the right lane, 61 mph. 1985 (?) Chevy Celebrity WAGON!! that needs suspension (bounce, bounce, bounce) with a handicapped, Baptist, right to lifer in the left lane, 61.0000005 mph. Speed limit.....70 mph. You ask how I know all this about the driver? Bumperstickers.....AWANA (which is a Baptist young peoples group), Right To Life, and a handicapped licence plate. Believe me the only handicap this woman seemed to have when I FINALLY passed her, after about 4 miles (AAAGGGHHH!!!!) is that she was UGLY WHITE TRASH!!!! Which is not to uncommon around here. I just worked 12 hours, my feet hurt, and I just want to GET HOME. SOME TIME THIS WEEK THANK YOU VERY MUCH YOU UGLY .... Oh hell, I'll leave it alone now that I'm FINALLY home.

One thing I can't stand is a self-appointed traffic occifer.:mad: :mad: :mad: Believe it or not, the first person I thought of when I started to get angry at this person was Catmando, the boards self appointed and practicing athiest.

Post whore that!!!!!!!!

cigarette1 12-17-2002 05:22 PM

Yeah, well .... It took me 2 hours and 15 minutes to get home last night. This is a 30 mile commute which normally takes around 45 minutes. The Fwy was flooded right where I normally get on, about 200 yards from our company gate and they were directing traffic off right there. It took me 45 minutes to finally get on the Fwy..... Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

:rolleyes:

bajabob38 12-17-2002 05:34 PM

Is that how you felt after ND kicked Mich Ass:D :D :D

obnoxus 12-17-2002 05:43 PM

Deep breaths Mike,,, Deep breaths !!!!!!!!!!!!

neu-rich 12-17-2002 05:53 PM

Yes Mike That 196 Is Bad........... I Run To Zeeland To Pick-up Clocks At Howard Miller And If I Dont Time It Right Its A *****, I Run M-57 Over To 131 South Then The Bull**** Starts, Bumper To Bumper, I Am Glad I Live In A Small Town... 1.3 Miles To Work...... If My Alarm Goes Off At The Store I Beat The Cops Hear Every Time........

Jeff

Madcow 12-17-2002 05:58 PM

You know the one thats Pissin' me off lately?
USE YOUR TURN SIGNAL!!!! :mad: :mad: