If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

OT: Golf Cart Sales???????

A while back I remember reading about a few members who either had a full or part time operation of selling golf carts. I would run a search, but I don't know what thread this information appeared on. Can someone help me find who these guys were or tell me how I can find them myself. Obvioiusly it would be greatif they read this thread!!! AHAHAHAAAAA...... I am looking into this type of business and have a few questions. Thanks in advance, Allan4

Were doomed! Charter Member Wally's Avatar
    My Boats:
    Chris Craft Stinger 222
    Chicago, IL
    There was!?! I dont remember any mention of it but i'm actually looking for a Golf Cart for my "P's" for their summer place.....any help would be awesome!

TTT 4 ya

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy horsepower. And I've never seen a sad person hauling a$$!

OG Outlaw 24
    I own a dealership here in Lansing Michigan. I will take care of any of your needs, gas or electric. Give me a call at (517) 202-6611. If I can't answer leave a voice mail and I will call you right back. I can do just about anything you need done, lifts, rear seats, utility beads etc...

Get a yamaha gas golf cart. We have a few of them{me and my friends} and have beaten them [SIZE=4]HARD[/SIZE] and they just don't die. They are hard to come by but they are the best.

Back to the top......

Hey Allan,

I had a chance to work for EZ GO golf carts about 3-4 years ago. My territory was going to possibly be the South Dakota/Minnesota area, if I recall correctly.

I have a contact in Augusta, GA who works for them in their sales dept.

Good Luck

My Boats:
    Top Gun
    Batavia Oh.
    There is a place on Glendale-Milford Rd. just west of Reading
    Rd. that sells used carts.....I don't know if this helps ?