Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
OT:  Golf Cart Sales??????? >

OT: Golf Cart Sales???????

Notices

OT: Golf Cart Sales???????

Old 12-19-2002, 10:29 AM
Allan4

Default OT: Golf Cart Sales???????

A while back I remember reading about a few members who either had a full or part time operation of selling golf carts. I would run a search, but I don't know what thread this information appeared on. Can someone help me find who these guys were or tell me how I can find them myself. Obvioiusly it would be greatif they read this thread!!! AHAHAHAAAAA...... I am looking into this type of business and have a few questions. Thanks in advance, Allan4

Old 12-19-2002, 10:33 AM
Were doomed!
Charter Member

Received 943 Likes on 474 Posts

There was!?! I dont remember any mention of it but i'm actually looking for a Golf Cart for my "P's" for their summer place.....any help would be awesome!

TTT 4 ya

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy horsepower. And I've never seen a sad person hauling a$$!
Old 12-19-2002, 11:21 AM
OG Outlaw 24

I own a dealership here in Lansing Michigan. I will take care of any of your needs, gas or electric. Give me a call at (517) 202-6611. If I can't answer leave a voice mail and I will call you right back. I can do just about anything you need done, lifts, rear seats, utility beads etc...

OG

Old 12-19-2002, 04:33 PM
cartman

Get a yamaha gas golf cart. We have a few of them{me and my friends} and have beaten them HARD and they just don't die. They are hard to come by but they are the best.

Old 12-19-2002, 04:42 PM
Allan4

Thanks for the replies so far guys. OG, I am looking into it as a business venture, somewhat along the lines of what it appears you are doing in Lansing. Can you help me find some info on this matter??? Thanks, you can e-mail me @ [email protected] if you feel more comfortable. Thanks, Allan

Old 12-20-2002, 10:14 AM
Allan4

Back to the top......

Old 12-20-2002, 10:40 AM
Eric1969

Hey Allan,

I had a chance to work for EZ GO golf carts about 3-4 years ago. My territory was going to possibly be the South Dakota/Minnesota area, if I recall correctly.

I have a contact in Augusta, GA who works for them in their sales dept.

Good Luck

Old 12-20-2002, 10:51 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

There is a place on Glendale-Milford Rd. just west of Reading
Rd. that sells used carts.....I don't know if this helps ?