Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Snap-on tools (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/39274-snap-tools.html)

Cord 12-21-2002 10:12 PM

Yea, the last time that I tried to call Kenosha, I was less than impressed. I got absolutly no where. I did catch a sales guy once. But he was trying to close a sale on a tool chest so he blew me off. Go figure! lol.

Strip Poker 388 05-25-2005 08:47 AM

Re: Snap-on tools

Originally Posted by Biggus
Cord, don`t be afraid to call him up! Some, if not most of my best customers were hobbyists! I had made MANY housecalls over the years and they were enjoyable for me too because it broke up the monotony ! I`m sure he would be happy to meet you!

;) I really enjoyed selling tools to Audiofn because he was constantly loosing them:D ....didn`t have to warranty much with him:D

Kurt:)

Yeap I had a Snap On guy coming by my house on Tue nights at 7pm on his way home .He was very accommodating.

Rob :drink:

happy hours 05-25-2005 02:14 PM

I have a some collection of snap on tools from a previous life as a auto mechanic and when I break one I just keep in the the daily driver and catch a snap on guy doing his rounds at lunchtime , have always had good luck and the trucks are still fun to go on and drool.

Audiofn 05-25-2005 02:27 PM

Tim find a mechanic close by the shop and see when the Snap on guy stops in. Then try and catch him there.

Yes I did loose a lot of tools but I was FAR from one of Biggus's best customers. That would have been Lester "Lampshade" Blumner or Peter "I message Men" or Chuck "I can get anyone to buy me lunch" Sim :D:D

Jon

dukenrock 05-25-2005 02:28 PM

I was a Snap-On Dealer about 16 years ago. I always tooke care of anyone that wasn't on my route. Never knew when they could buy something bigger later! Love their boxes and wrenches!!!

Cord 05-26-2005 11:49 AM

Strip, you should get your hand slapped for digging up old threads! :D

Strip Poker 388 05-27-2005 08:15 AM

Originally Posted by Cord
Strip, you should get your hand slapped for digging up old threads! :D

Sorry . I must of did a search and it came up . I didnt look at the date . Sir it want happen again :drink: :drink:

madprops 08-12-2005 12:12 AM

Let me know if you are still in need of that tool repaired I will take care of it myself or guide you in the right direction

velocity22 08-12-2005 08:07 AM

Tim, drop off your rachets to Gary the service mgr. at Sommers Buick -Pontiac in Mequon. He runs a first class shop.He will get them to the Snap on Rep. I used to call on Sommers,mention my name to Gary,I promise you won't get thrown out. Frank Robb sr