If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    AT Cult Member #3 VIP Member R Addiction's Avatar
    My Boats:
    '99 Active Thunder Tantrum
    The crap that goes on anymore!!!

My Boats:
    28ft Saber, 22 Velocity
    Kansas & LOTO
    Sorry to hear about this!! Good thing it didn't hit his Femoral Artery, he could have bled to death real quick!!

Here in Kansas we don't have "Carry Permits" but there are ways around it.

I have a gun in my truck all the time, and if we go somewhere in my wife's car I usually bring it along. Heck, I usually bring it along on all trips. (Don't I Chris!!!!)

My Boats:
    1990 Baja 190 DSR
    Lewis Center, Ohio
    Originally posted by 105mph_38_2003
    I take my .45 everywhere I go but in TX we have concealed carry laws so its legal....We need to exterminate these people one by one. A friend of mine blasted one of these punks a few months ago in an attempted car jacking...My friend had a hammerless .357 in his right hand coat pocket and when he exited the car he shot 3 rounds into the attacker. The other 2 guys were in a truck they jacked earlier and led police on a chase that was on TV...These kids were 15,16 and 17 years old!!!
    I see some stuff like that in HS. someone stealing a nice stereo, next thing they know, the thiefs car is resting on the running boards. the person they stole the stereo from, loosen their lug nuts and pushed the car back and forth, and the tires fall off, and they take the rims and tires and leave the car.

My Boats:
    1949 Chris-Craft
    Orlando, FL
    How horrible. I agree with packing a .45. I carry one in truck ALL the time. My friend, "Sam Colt". When we take wifes car on ANY trip "Sam" comes along.

Wife asks, Why, sometimes?? But, now she just accepts it there for our protection. She also knows that I can "Hit" what I am at.

Give me the stopping power of a .45 anyday vs the "spray and pray" of a 9mm.

Going back to 1984, I was a Junior in High school working at our local K-mart..I had a Jeep CJ-7 at the time, a beater, but it was mine, took pride in it. One of my co-workers came running in from the parking lot yelling to call the police, someone was breaking into Ricks Jeep.. so the chase began, I chased this kid for three blocks, we ended up running into a restaurant, through the dining rooms, into the bathrooms, I caught him and was ready to just "drive" him, then i stopped, realizing this kid was 10 if he was lucky. The police came, said it was a shame, but he was working for his parents, taught to steal by his parents at a young age, unbelievable! Today, almost 20 years later, that kid probably would be carrying a gun.. the police, even at that time told me that chasing this kid was a dumb thing to do! It seems you can't have anything nice these days without somebody wanting to take it from you rather than earn it/work for it themselves!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123