If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    speel chekk this fokker! Charter Member puder's Avatar
    My Boats:
    27' Scarab
    Locust Valley, New York
    i'll taker 25 for my boat. Brand new everythign!!! New drive, engine, interior, bolsters, guages, dash, control, total rerig. Its not finished yet but if he needs to spend the $$$ now. I can finish it in 3-4 weeks if i had a buyer.

its a 87 27' scarab with a mildly blown 454 .030 over 550hp CMI new k planes, External steering (if he wanted it) and a trailer. Hell i'd even deliver it!
    Pardon me, while I whip this out!

Wife/Reasoning... can't say i've ever seen those two words in the same sentence together! Sweet reason though.. I believe it's shortly above the "Until death do we part" or I'm going to "Chop" your you know whats off if you drag home another toy!Section of our Marital contracts! Rick

My Boats:
    38 Jupiter CC, Miss GEICO
    Boca Raton, FL

reason why?

Aparently there was an account(business) that was overlooked on the revenue side of things. Spend it or Uncle Sam taxes it. 38% What would you do? Company boat? Not my business. He just asked for help finding the boat by this weekend.

I personaly think it has something to do with this new chick he just met. Told her he had a boat. Now he's got to back it up.

Once again ,thanks for all your help.

1999 27' Kryptonite, custom paint, 650+hp, 115 hrs. mid 90's gps, $65k on trailer. Get in touch if you want more info.

My Boats:
    38' Cigarette, 42'Post, Driver:F2-07 Wild Child
    Greenwich CT. U S of A
    38' Cigarette, '86 Flat deck
    Check it out in the classifieds, will take 55k

My Boats:
    1999 29' Outlaw
    Cottage Grove, MN
    1999 29' Baja Outlaw with 454 Mags, raised X, labbed props, shorepower, drive showers, captain's call exhaust, custom graphics, custom stereo, covers, tri-axle trailer, etc. Give me a call @ 612.991.8412.

My Boats:
    Whatever you missed your payment on
    In your driveway while you sleep
    Put him in Nortys 312, There is no two ways about it, if Nort will let it go for $60K th guy is getting the boat for about $20 under what it will survey for any day of the week. He can end up making money on the deal for the next few years. If you need any specs or picks email me direct and Ill get you set up. I do not holdthe listingon this boat. This is a matter of opinion. But do this for a living and you WILL NOT beat that price for that boat. Nevermnd shipping or travel. Its worth it!

My Boats:
    312 Formula & 31SS Sonic
    Lake Eufaula, Ok.
    Now there are two 312 Formulas up for sale ! Both like new, but only one with no salt on it...... ever !!

Platinum Member Platinum Member Ran-Dom 32's Avatar
    My Boats:
    Fountain 42 EX Done Deal aka "Big Sexy"
    Lake St. Clair
    I'll part with my '96 Sunsation 32' Dominator for $55K Looks brand new -Mitcher T paint - Triple axle trailer - T454's low hours Power McLeod Bolsters - freshwater only contact me if interested 519-818-5399 519-728-1112
    official 100 MPH Club member since 2008

Solomons Island, MD

there is some good deals on here but i will post mine anyway...

2001 26' Sonic 49K, can deliver if needed

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast