Notices

The Night Befor Christmas

Old 12-24-2002, 11:15 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default The Night Befor Christmas

Twas the nignt befor christmas and all through the shop not a chrankshaft was spinning not even a prop; the sea straners where hung by the dyno with care in hopes that St Horsepower soon would be there. The children where nestled all snug in the cuddy while visions of blowers danced in there heads
and mama in her thong and i in the buff had just settled in for a long winters nap. when down at the dock there rose such a clater
i sprang from my bed to see whats the matter , and down at the dock what did i see but 46 skater with 8 monster chevys.I knew in a flash that it must be St Horsepower. More rapid than outboards his motors the came as he wistled and shouted and called them by name, "now Donzi! now dragon! now profile! and cougar. On eliminator on fountain on appachie and cigarette away from the dock to the top of the swell roost away roost away all. (to be continued...) merry christmas to all
Old 12-24-2002, 11:40 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

That was GOOD--Merry CHRISTMAS