Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   How many of the first 100 members still on board? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/39719-how-many-first-100-members-still-board.html)

Waterfoul 12-27-2002 08:18 PM

I remember Pitbull. Kinda like that a-hole Ghost Rider. Was better at EVERYTHING than anyone.

And I'm with Audio. I'm pretty sure I lost some posts a while back when the Board changed servers. And no matter how many times I've asked them to, Jeffrey and the webmaster have not been able to tell me what number my Waterfoul name is.

I tried to get into my "other" name today. Can't get into it because I can't remember my password for it. And when I try to get a new one, the Board sees me as Waterfoul because of my I.P. address I'm sure.

J-BOAT 12-27-2002 09:14 PM

Iv'e been around forever, but am #169.
Us old timers remember FastMike and his ability to raise blood pressures years ago.
I do alot of reading and not much posting.

Griff 12-27-2002 10:27 PM

Still Here and it just keeps getting better.

CHRIS C NJ 12-28-2002 12:02 AM

Wow, this thread was a blast from the past... I remember the "old Board" When this board came out I did not register for a week or two to see how things would turn out. I think I am like number 240 or so.. Where the hell is Miller ??? :D :D

Hey DJD :)

Allan4 12-28-2002 12:16 AM

COOL!!!

Glad too see all you cats are still here. This is a great place to be.....no doubt.

I am # 2353 from June 16th 2001.....how 'bout that!!:D :D

offshore score 12-28-2002 12:53 AM

I was on the old board , I think I am # 247

jb 12-28-2002 06:51 AM

I remember waking up and the board changed. I was number 104 to get registered on the new platform.
Didnt Pit bull have some 22 footer with outboards that ran like 100 in 12 footers and he could beat everyone to some Cut??!!!Aaah the good ol days with the pyramid posts.

Miller was number 13 ...I believe

Registering really cleaned out the bilge!

jafo 12-28-2002 08:04 AM

Originally posted by J-BOAT
Us old timers remember FastMike and his ability to raise blood pressures years ago.
I do alot of reading and not much posting.

How well I remember Mikey- to the best of my knowledge, he still terrorizes the drainage ditch called the Chain of Lakes today with the worlds baddest triple engine Fountain!:rolleyes: Neuspeed and Ghost Rider were quite tame and came much later in comparison.
Have been an avid reader since the board started, just too much BS near the beginning to get involved as a member until Jan2001:D

Gordo 12-28-2002 11:21 AM

It's been hard to keep up sometimes, but I too was one of the "old timers" from the old board. Not sure what my number is now... ;)

loosecannon22 12-28-2002 05:01 PM

good lord, I dont even know what # I am
been here for awhile though