If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: SeaRay Pachanga

My Boats:
    97 41' Saber --Ancestral Spirit
    Kingsville----lake erie
    There's a 32 for sale here, it was on the lift next to me this year. He just moved up to a 38 scarab. If you're interested pm me and i can get you in touch with him. It's very clean, with 2 year old paint.

Malibu: I heard that Brunswick corp. didn't whant Sea Ray and Baja to compete with each other in the sport-perfomance line.
    Not sure if this is true but does make a little sense.

Glastonbury, CT
    Test drove a 27' with a single, did not like the ride the boat seemed top heavy and felt ackward.

Platinum Member Platinum Member mcollinstn's Avatar
    My Boats:
    1991 F311SR1
    we had a 32 on our lake that had 174 blowers on top of 454 mags. Still would only run 71. He upped the boost and melted a piston. Got sick of it and got a 42 trip fountain.

Nice boat the pachanga, just not fast.
    I see London, I see France...

What is the price on the 32? I would like to move up in size myself.

The Envision people swear that the only thing in common with the Pachanga is the windshields. Check where the port and starboard hull meets at the bow and you can see some major differences.

I had a 27 Fanatsea open bow (what a coincidence, Sea ray also called one of their boats a Fantasea). It was incredibly solid, rode fantastic, but required 450 hp to get it to go 65.

Sometimes I really miss that boat!

My Boats:
    1993 Stryker
    Prospect, Ky

The boat in your picture has twin Alpha's(no even counter-rotating) 1987's had 454's with Alphas I haven't seen one with external steering,they chine walk bad with horsepower.
    Last edited by Dixie Doug; 12-29-2002 at 07:54 PM.

Registered Platinum Member
    My Boats:
    2015 Cigarette 42X
    Cincinnati Ohio
    Dude, there is a 32 Pachanga on Lake Cumberland that is awesome. Completely re-done, re-painted, new interior, new dash, full gaffig, low profile plexy windshield, land & sea standoff boxes, full hydraulic steering and twin 575hp tunnel ram motors. Boat runs a solid 80 GPS. Owner removed a minimum of 800 pounds of junk and has only toasted one drive so far.

Send me your e-mail address and I will send you pictures.

My Boats:
    Annapolis MD
    My dad has a 32 that will be going up for sale in a month. Big Blocks with bravo drives with about 175 hours each. The boat just needs a good cleaning and is sitting on a triple axle I beam trailer. I am not sure of the price I will call him today to ask. The boat is a good built boat with lots of room the reason for selling is its to big for him.

Actually they were very well made boats and very fast hp for hp against anything. the 32's I was on were alll upper 60's low 70's with stock 330's

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast