Cincinnati Riverfront Stadium Implsion >

Cincinnati Riverfront Stadium Implsion

Notices

Cincinnati Riverfront Stadium Implsion

Old 12-30-2002, 11:19 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Brown gets most of his money from the NFL full or not.

In the news...
The County is going to sue him if they do not renegociate that part of the deal. AND they make their profit off the seats they sell. Most of the money comes from the TV contract with the NFL, but if they do not sell seats they loose money.
Old 12-30-2002, 07:39 PM
Allan4

Concessions and parking as well. His garauteed sellout clause is void after the 2002 season. The great equalizer however is the NFL revenue sharing. The strong arms of rev sharing, and only the strong arms of rev sharing, have impeeded on the direct one way train to bankruptcy for Mike Brown. His only business is a complete failure and the joke of the industry. Any other business run with such cynical, outdated operations would be driven into the ground in less than 1 year. Period.

He is an absolute embarrassment to the NFL, his family and our great city. He should be run out of town on a rail. We can yell and scream all we want, we can not show up for games all we want. The bottom line is that this stubborn, ignorant, nieve old man has control over the largest PR tool in the city and there ain't a whole lot we can do about it, becasuae the NFL garaunteees his income. Sure, if only 10k show up to each game, then that will certainly help, but ultimately he is in control and is one of the top 5 most finacially stable NFL franchises.

Personally I think sacrificing my pride, my family name and the acheivements of a legend (his Dad) is not worth the extra percentage of $$. He makes 18 million a year. It's a joke, and the only person more hated in Cincy than Mike Brown is Osama. Infact, that is a close race. True shame the greedy old bastard is ruining a great sports town rich in tradition.

We have yet to sell our season tickets(49 yard line, Bengal's side, row 22), but it is being considered after the news today that little changes will be made, and no front office changes are going to be made. The man is a menace.

By the way birddog, you are paying as well if you purchase any taxable item in Hamilton Co.

Old 12-30-2002, 08:19 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

I know allen......
I try to buy out here in "gods" country !!!

BTW......well said !
Old 12-30-2002, 08:32 PM
Allan4

Good idea.........man, it's so fun when they were great. Someday when he is gone it will be great again......

Old 12-30-2002, 08:38 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

It was great wasn't it ?!

I really miss the Big Red Machine !!!!! now THAT was GREAT !!!!!1

Like Marge said......A bunch of million dollar .....