Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   women advice??? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/39954-women-advice.html)

MY OBSESSION 01-23-2003 06:23 PM

if you do not share kids, and her family isn't very wealthy say seeee-yaaaaa

puder 01-23-2003 06:27 PM

no kids and no comment ;)

puder 01-23-2003 06:29 PM

and how did this get brought back up.

old thread. FYI situation is still wierd and i've been giving the situation (and her) some distance

puder 01-30-2003 02:08 PM

lol, this thread keeps making me chuckle. everytime she and i seem to get in an argument or **** gets wierd again this threads seems to pop up. i wonder if she's an oso member now????

Aqua-Holic 01-30-2003 02:17 PM

I don't know what to say about the whole situation, but she really must be getting to you.....that is the best writing I have ever seen from you!!!:D :D

Aqua
:frog:

P.S.
Remember time heals all, been there done that, and don't even think of them any more!!!!!:eek:

Tim G. 01-30-2003 02:40 PM

Chick..

If you don't think it will work as a couple... why bother? You'll only make things harder (literally). Don't kill yourself about it.
If you're not taking her back as your woman... don't even stay in contact with her...

Been there, done that.

Rippem 01-30-2003 05:11 PM

puder..how old are you? The reason I ask is that @ 20 something it's hard to focus, @ 30 something things come a bit clearer. I think alot of the responses you've gotten are from men a bit older? Hindsight is 20/20 and we're sharing that clearer look w/you. I was divorced 3-4 yrs. ago after 11 yrs. She was a good girl and we got married for the right reasons in our 20's, but as we grew (up) we realized that we just weren't as compatible as we were as 20 somethings. Point from me to you is this, as a man you can really enjoy solo time to sight in and achieve goals of your very own...having done this will be important to you later. I sometimes miss the day to day companionship, but this is overshadowed by the satisfaction I'm getting (and will always have) from achieving goals of my very own right now. Limited companionship is not that hard to come up with, and yes I even have had a girlfriend for a time. She did what females do...want it all to be about her needs and wants and get me tied around her in quick order...BYE ! Enjoy your solo time! There will be days in your life to come that you'll miss it dearly! ;) Regarding the spelling...is this like the Sienfeld episode when no sex makes George well read and smart? :D

puder 01-31-2003 09:29 AM

Well for anyone that had been following this thread i finally told her to stop calling me. She was like "Stop calling for a while?" And i was like "stop calling for good".

thanks for the advice guys (and ladies). This sucks right now but it'll be better this way.