Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Calling S.C.O.P.E. members-New Trip??? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/40125-calling-s-c-o-p-e-members-new-trip.html)

PhantomChaos 01-03-2003 12:23 PM

Yeah Mr. Man boobs! What's the dealio? :)

IDRPSTF 01-03-2003 12:51 PM

To my Knowladge there is no age limit for strippers on Mexico. God Bless them. I was delivering some "Stuff" to Belize a few years back and got into a little hot water about 200 miles from the Mexico/ Belize border. Everything was legit. Papers were in order, And we had contacted the correct authorities. But when you run into the wrong people who decide to use ther Government given power to take all of your money, and attempt to keep you untill your family sends down more money, well. Lets just say I decided Mexico and its currupt Government and Law enforcment officials had nothing more to offer me. So I released myself and decided to come home. It took two weeks to get back to the USA. I am probably the biggest Patriot you will ever meet now. You guys have fun in Mexico. Ill stay here! :D

cigarette1 01-03-2003 12:55 PM

The ONLY government authority to trust in Mexico is the military. All the local police and federalies are corrupt. I work with a lot of mexican nationals and that was the warning they gave to me.

:eek:

Kevin Schulte 01-03-2003 12:56 PM

Wow! I would like to hear more about that. Will you be at the Yard House tomorrow?

I am sorry you had such a bad experience.

Kevin

PhantomChaos 01-03-2003 12:58 PM

Matt........you were not in a big group......and they probably liked your manboobs. :D :D :D

IDRPSTF 01-03-2003 01:02 PM

Whatever doesnt kill you makes you stronger right? I met some great local people and got a whole new view on life. The poverty in some places down there is unreal. But the people still have so much pride in there culture. I honestly hope Vincente Fox pulls through for them. He has some great new policies that are aimed at getting rid of the curruption. I cry at night knowing I will never see another "TJ Donkey Show" again!!!:D Ill try to make the Yard House run.

rick32 01-03-2003 02:50 PM

Claro Ca Si .... Si Mon Mardeicon !!!!
.....I AM ALLL IN ! I love Mexico....!!

Shulte... There's a bar down there called Anthony's .... ( It has a big gorilla on top of it that looks like Ron Songrath & its right on Main St as you come into Ensenada.... )

A lil' senorita for the three Amigo's ( Boyce , Grooms & You ) is easily arranged & will not be a problemo senior....

Let's roll ! .... Lotsa folks take their 3-5 mil fishing boats there all the time..... We can offer rides to the mayor's & his daughters .... ****... be treated like royalty... Graft goes a long way in Ensenada.....The only hitch moght be working and notifying the SD Harbor Master of the plan and arranging accordingly.... when they see 10-20 boats moving at 70knots + towards the border on radar ... I am sure that they will be just a little arroused .... and order searched, etc, etc.... so you will definitly have to pre arrange something ...........

I am all for helping ......

Cheer's,
Rick

** Donde Es los Banos ...por me GIGANTE caca in me pantelones....??

PhantomChaos 01-03-2003 03:10 PM

Uh.........uno more cervesa bro. :)

IDRPSTF 01-03-2003 07:59 PM

Back then they were BoyBoobs...I have matured!

thisistank 01-03-2003 10:50 PM

Originally posted by rick32
Claro
** Donde Es los Banos ...por me GIGANTE caca in me pantelones....??

LOL Rick you're such a FREAK!!!:D

Yardhouse tomorrow