Notices

Tooooo much!

Old 01-06-2003, 08:16 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tooooo much!

My father bought a house in Walpole New Hampshire last year
I was and still am totally phsyched for the up north sports.
Some things Ive heard over the last year are a little purplexing though....
It was too dry to hunt.
Too cold to smoke (cigarettes outside)
Too wet to fish ?
And then this weekend, too much snow to snowmobile
We went up friday night in a blizzard from NJ to NH which took about 6.5hrs, I love driving in that snot. I dont know the trails through the woods well enough to break the trail so we had to wait until Sunday to ride. The fields around the house were out of the question w/ 12 inches of snow / 1 inch of ice / and then 20+ inches of fresh snow on top of that.
Just thought Id share the irony
Old 01-06-2003, 09:05 AM
Registered

Chris,

The problem being.....
Old 01-06-2003, 09:17 AM
Registered

No problem at all....just a touch ironic
Sunday we had a blast. We went out with six sleds but only got in about 50 miles before we packed it in to make the 4 hour drive home. We have to plan a trip and get HotBoats azz out there. I would be up for putting something together for Lake George, Walpole or Pittsburgh NH.
What do you think?
Christine is thinking about picking up a 600 Edge very soon. She loves it.
Old 01-06-2003, 11:23 AM
Registered

Chris,

Tell her to get the Edge X with the M-10 and REVERSE! I rode Paul Scheuings last weekend, nicest sled i have ever ridden and I have ridden just about al of them as my firneds have just about every conceivable sled out there. I had Hot Boat out last year and have been bugging him to comeout this year but he is too much of a wuss! He actually just called and I am talking to him as we speak and he is dying to know what I am writing about him. We'll get him out!
Old 01-06-2003, 11:57 AM
Registered

Shane,
I would never ever buy another sled without reverse or electric start. What we were talking about is the M10, reverse and electric start, oh yeah its gotta be blue. Is the X a package that comes that way?
She has been riding our '02 600 Edge this year and last and when my buddy (who picked up his 600 yesturday) told her she didnt need all that motor, she told him to watch it or she would pick-up a 700 so he would look like a smacked azz both on the trail AND at the bar trailing behind.
That was the end of that.
Old 01-06-2003, 12:01 PM
Registered

LOL! You have to SNOW-CHECK 'em with those options! Believe me I have been looking all over the Northeast ALL WEEK! I would also get the 700 only because the M-10 does rob some motor. Like I said I rode Pauls and it ROCKS! By Snow Checking you save big bucks and the only way you could get 'em teh same way you and I want 'em is by snow checking them. So I guess I am out till next season on the new Polaris.