Chicago Boat Show Comments >

Chicago Boat Show Comments

Notices

Chicago Boat Show Comments

Old 01-05-2003, 10:44 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Intolerant1,
After further review there is not indisputable evidence to overturn the call!

Cord,
After checking out the close-up you may have an issue with Foul.

B4M,
Sorry we missed you guys. I had a half hour chat with Wyatt also. His hears are still ringing about high water pressure.

QS,
What were you thinking about mentioning the 16 year old? I'm surprised Travis hasn't requested pictures yet.

h2owarrior,
Email cashbrain to put you on the mailing list. He has the tentative schedule going out in a few weeks for the COPS events. There is also a rumor going around that the Thunder Run may be making a return to Chicago. That use to be a great event when the lake cooperated. I also plan on getting some simple runs together. All in all it's going to be a busy summer. I can't seem to make it the FL to check out those AT's so I need to make sure you guys bring them up here.

Dan
Attached Thumbnails Chicago Boat Show Comments-mike.jpg  
Old 01-05-2003, 10:51 PM
Registered

Originally posted by Roger 1
I also heard rumors at the show of an upcoming ''FOUNTAIN FEST'' this summer in Chicago. Does anyone know anything about this? Will Reggie be there?
Hey Roger,
Midnight!! I guess you guys had a little more ouzo after I left. I'd ask Cash about that Fountain thing. He has an answer to everything.

Did I mention Vicki really loved the 38 Sonic. Maybe we need a Sonic fest also???

Dan
Old 01-05-2003, 10:58 PM
Registered

I like the the new spelling! That was`nt so hard now was it? I had a great time hangin out with you yesterday and learning a little bit more about life in the big city. Once the gentleman got done explaining to me that he was`nt trying to ''carjack'' my truck, things went a little smoother. How was I to know!, we do`nt have ''Valet parking'' down here in Kankakee, there`s always plenty of room in the'' Wall Mart ''lot!
Old 01-05-2003, 11:00 PM
Steve_H

does foul only have one tooth

Old 01-05-2003, 11:01 PM
Registered

Originally posted by candyman35
Todd,
Wish I could have met up with you guys on Friday. This work thing is wrong. When the boat raffle???

Dan
No word yet on the raffle, I'm game but who knows

We will get over to your side of the pond this summer and hang out!! Hopefully in something alittle larger than the current boat.
Old 01-05-2003, 11:07 PM
Registered

Red Stripe,
I'm sure we could find you a ride.
Dan
Old 01-05-2003, 11:16 PM
Registered

Dan, I did`nt have any Ouzo. I stayed there and shot the s--- that late ''normally aspirated''! Just think of the fun I could of had with a couple of pounds of ''boost''!
Great pictures by the way. heeeyyyy wait just a doggone minuite!
If we were in a '' Greeek '' resturant, whats with the ''Native American'' upholstery on the chair in the foreground?

Roger 1
Old 01-05-2003, 11:29 PM
Registered

Originally posted by Roger 1

Great pictures by the way. heeeyyyy wait just a doggone minuite!
If we were in a '' Greeek '' resturant, whats with the ''Native American'' upholstery on the chair in the foreground?Roger 1
That is the prototype of the jacket that Cashbrain offered to all the OSO members that came to the Chicago show this year! I believe I have over 7,000 witnesses to his offer!!!! Jack, you’re the best! BTW, I'd like mine in large.

Thanks,
Dan
Old 01-05-2003, 11:38 PM
Intolerant1

Actually looks more like Im slappin him upside the head then giving him the bunny ears. Ok, Ill go with slappin him

Old 01-05-2003, 11:41 PM
Registered

Originally posted by candyman35
Red Stripe,
I'm sure we could find you a ride.
Dan
Thanks!! I hope to have something else myself by then.

I've already got the fever hard from the boat show and a ride would put me over the top

Quick Reply: Chicago Boat Show Comments

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.