If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Jay was Sonic, No Jay no Sonic for me. You all will agree after you try to deal with the new owner without Jay around! Trust me I've already seen this. I'll now look at another brand.

Jay was a good salesman, but that was it. To say No Jay, No Sonic is rediculous. Remember, Jay "Bankrupted" Sonic, what 3 or 4 times? Businessman he is not, salesman he is, Richard's a hell of a lot smarter than most...actually, i'll bet many are suprised it took this long. Jay will do well and so will the New Sonic!

Let's remember who has been there the last 17 years, Jay; He is the reason the boats look the way they do , handle the wat they do, and stay together the way they do, it was always Jay Ross. I agree he may needed help in the finacial end but I know I need help to from time to time too. I think going forward with new designs will be diffulcult without Jay. he is more than just the salesman.

My Boats:
    2006 Fountain 42x
    Northbrook, Illinois
    No doubt Jay has alot to do with Sonic and its sucess. Do not write Sonic off yet. Take a look at Cigarette and see its new marketing and new boats. In the last several years Cigarette has roared back. New product and new marketing. All of that was done under new ownership.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345