Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Charter - Gold - Platinum - Other - Poodle - Newbe (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/40482-charter-gold-platinum-other-poodle-newbe.html)

bluellama 10-14-2004 07:24 PM

Re: Charter - Gold - Platinum - Other - Poodle - Newbe

OSO-Gods, my employers would like to thank you for my utter uselessness today..........my FreezeFrame DVD was in the mailbox this morning.
It rocks.

OffshoreOnly 10-14-2004 07:59 PM

You are very welcome, and thank you.

Formula Outlaw 10-14-2004 09:04 PM

I is what I is....

gmhdfan 10-14-2004 10:16 PM

Ready to reup my Platinum membershir for one of those Apache DVD's :cool:

Strip Poker 388 10-14-2004 10:43 PM

Hey Steve how about making me a Charter Uncensored member :D

I seem to remember a club called Platinum form some where?:D

bryanspeedracer 10-14-2004 11:32 PM

Platinum Member, but given a choice I'd like to be King of the World.

29 OUTLAW 10-15-2004 08:12 AM

Originally Posted by OffshoreOnly
Once again than you all for your support. Thanks to you all it appears as though OSO will be around for a while. While advertises help pay some of the bills the memberships is really what makes it all possible.

Charter Members are free for life.

Where exactly does the membership money go? I would estimate annual membership fees add up to at least $200,000. Does it cost that much to run a web site like this?

You can probably tell I turn into a cry baby this time of year when my memberhship is up for renewal. Grrrr.... If you ever watch the "Oreilly Factor" on Fox news you've probably heard him say to guys on his show who are peddling their new books "give me a reason to buy your book". I guess when we have snow on the ground I'll renew like I always do just so I can see some pictures.
:(

Ms PatriYacht 10-15-2004 09:34 PM

I'd rather be a putz then I could be in all the polls :D

gdfatha 10-15-2004 09:38 PM

Platibum==== but wish I was 30 years younger so I could be a mini poodle..and livin back on the left coast..errr..make that 40 years... :drink:

kcgbjc 10-15-2004 10:41 PM

What happened to "Seat Warmer", Nort. I have proudly held that position for a few years now.