Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Any Cleveland Boat Show OSO get together plans yet? >

Any Cleveland Boat Show OSO get together plans yet?

Notices

Any Cleveland Boat Show OSO get together plans yet?

Old 01-09-2003, 02:24 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

CRUBOSS, every time I read a thread that has something to do with PIB you always post the same thing
Is there a reward for her??
Old 01-09-2003, 02:44 PM
Registered

18 will work here.
Old 01-09-2003, 02:46 PM
Registered

formula31: Harpo's is a bar & grille on brookpark rd. about 5 minutes from the ix center its across the street from the Platnium Horse.
There's an italian resteraunt on the corner of sheldon and front street. right next door to the ix center I forget the name of the place but if anyone would like to meet there or anywhere around the area during the show let me know and I'll make the reservations. It would be nice to put a face with some more of the people on the board.
Martin

Last edited by JUST ONCE; 01-09-2003 at 02:48 PM.
Old 01-09-2003, 02:49 PM
CRUBOSS

THIS IS THE STORY.... i was a crew chief of an offshore race team from cleveland , ohio. i met a young lady at a race. we fell in love and got married. we bought a house togather. we were doing improvements so a home equity loan was needed. next thing i know....the home equity loan amount was drained , she took all the cash and filed for divorce. leaving me with no cash ! and no home ! when we were in divorce court she agreed to pay me back some of the money. she signed a court agreement.
i got my life togather again... moved to sunny florida and took a position with a great engine builder. life is good.
but right is right... i would have to go back to ohio and file with the courts for her being in contempt.

does this sound fair ? i think not ! that is why every time i have a chance i slam the witch !

Old 01-09-2003, 02:55 PM
Registered

woa, man you have to let us know who this is, one of us might be dating her, god forbid.
Old 01-09-2003, 02:57 PM
Registered

better revenge would be slamming her sister. LOL
Old 01-09-2003, 03:01 PM
CRUBOSS

NO THANX ... i have seen her sister.... UGH ! hey baja. do you know mike h. from huron ohio. ? he has the velocity. white with red and big scoops... heavy ....somthing ?

Old 01-09-2003, 03:10 PM
Registered

CRUBOSS, bummer man! What is your name I have heard a verry similar story from a guy who used to hang out at Kelleys in a Active Thunder. That wouldnt happen to be you would it?
Old 01-09-2003, 03:12 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Hey Cruboss, what team where workin with in Cleveland??? I used to hang with Kevin Brown ... still miss him ...(he was killed in a race in N.J).... and Danny Grench when he was at Performance Marine in Vermillion and wrenching for the Brooks team when they where running the.Euro. circuit.... Man those Lamborgini v-12's where awsome!!!! they had a top notch setup....Dave
Old 01-09-2003, 03:17 PM
CRUBOSS

i was the crewboss for the C.G.S FEROCIOUS super V RACE TEAM and the TWISTED STYX AND TWISTED CHYX

Quick Reply: Any Cleveland Boat Show OSO get together plans yet?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.