If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Charter Member #737 Charter Member KCHOTBOAT's Avatar
    My Boats:
    28 Apache
    LOTO 31 mm ,Overland Park, KS
    That was Jim Kruse. Him and I met you through Brad and Chris when you where bringing you boat back. I see him about every other week is you need the stuff dropped off with him. I know he will be in KC in a week or two.

My Boats:
    1982 KV Scarab
    7.5mm LOTO
    Good, good! Just got back from Bonner w/ Brad and have the parts here. I was planning on having Kruse do it any ways. Let me know when he is coming up so that Brad and I don't have to make a trip to the lake! Or if you see him sooner maybe you could let me know to meet up with him about this stuff.

Talk about good timing, huh?

Wow! It topped out at 48 in Detroit, which is extremely warm for this time of year! Believe it or not made me think about Spring a little. Back to reality to single digit temps in a couple days.

Gone Fishin' Charter Member Waterfoul's Avatar
    My Boats:
    1988 Tracker Pro 17, 40 hp Mariner.....1972 Glastron GT 140, Merc 50 power!!!
    Grand Rapids/Holland/Grand Haven
    Geez!!! I thought maybe you were pregnant or something interesting. It's winter. It's cold. It will snow. I'm just dealing with it. Do it every year.

Now, Carrie being pregnant, that would be interesting.
    [b]M Go Blue.......Gator boots, gator luggage, gator purses... all at cut rate deals!!!!

Transplanted to KS Gold Member Outlawcowgirl's Avatar
    My Boats:
    1993 24 ft Baja Outlaw that is too loud for the State of Kansas
    Topeka, KS
    HA! This Cowgirl...reporduce.....THAT is NOT right!!!! Well tomorrow the high, ah yea...44! Back to reality!

My Boats:

Cool MILD Kansas winter

Originally posted by boatlesscowgirl
    Trust me, in Kansas, winter seems to be we are supposed to have record highs....70 degrees! Woo Hoo! I think I have spring fever early this year!
    talked to my parents that live in Smith Center,Ks They said itwas almost 70 degrees /can't beat that for Jan/went thru Topeka on Christmas, and there was snow on the ground .sounds like you have been having a warm winter though and it won't be long to pull the boat out,spring will be here before you know it ,take care.Darin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12